Chapter 6: explanation

Lucy's P.O.V.

I'm so glad I'm spending the day with Katherine, my long lost friend, (I guess you could say that) and ONE DIRECTION. Okay Lucy, calm down. This is totally normal. Who am I kidding! This is freaking unreal!

Katherine has always been the one you can go to for advice. The one that wouldn't judge or laugh at you. -I've always loved spending time with her. She's so creative and bright. I'm really surprised I recognized her. I mean, it's been five years! She didn't change one bit. Still that gorgeous outgoing girl I've always known. We have so much to catch up on.

Right now, Harry is dragging Katt and I back to the truck. ( Katt is Katherine's nickname. I've always called her that. Well, only since like 3rd grade.)

I've seen the way Harry looks at Katt and I can honestly say he's very much interested in her. I have no doubt I'm my mind! I know you might be thinking, Harry's interested in every girl so what's the big deal? Well, the 'big deal' is that every time he looks at her, there's this sparkle in his eyes that tells it all. Just trust me on this, they'll be dating in two months tops.

After what felt like 10 minutes of running, we reach the parking lot. Harry spots the truck and hurry's us along.

Harry opens the back door to reveal Zayn sleeping and Louis playing on his phone. In the front, Liam is texting and Niall was sleeping as well as Zayn.

"Took you long enough! Jeez what did you guys do in there?" Louis jokes.

"You're to young to know, Lou." Harry laughs.

"You're kidding, right? I'm two years older than you!" Louis says.

"Oh whatever." Harry gives in.

"Who's this?" Liam asks pointing towards Katt that looks overly excited.

"This is Katherine...She's my friend from back home..." I reply.

"Oh, Hello. I'm Liam." He greets her.

She freezes for a minute but then smiles widely and greets him as well.

"I invited her to come along if that's okay?" Harry speaks to Liam.

"That's great but there's no room in the car." Liam explains.

Katherine's face suddenly falls but recovers quickly when Harry suggests that she sits on his lap. Liam sighed and then finally agreed when I told him that I sat on Louis' lap so why not?

Niall and Zayn suddenly wake up when Louis smacks Zayn's arm and yells in Niall's face.

"Louis! I was having an amazing dream and you just ruined it!" Niall whines.

"If it was about me, then I'm sorry. If not, too bad." Louis grins.

Niall then rolls his eyes.

"Uh, no. I was dreaming that I was lying down in a pile of fries."

He takes a look at Katherine which really spelled out confusion.

"Uh, this is Katherine...She's an old friend of mine that I bumped into while I was getting a bathing suit..." I explained.

"I invited her along." Harry then adds.

Niall smiles and greets her.

"Oh and I'm Zayn." Zayn says with a smile.

"I know who you guys are.." She laughs slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, then you must know me, then, right?" Louis smirks.