Chapter 5: a little bikini action

Louis P.O.V.

We've been watching tv ever since that amazing kiss. I honestly can't really describe what it was like compared to when Eleanor and I kiss. The only thing I can say about it, was that it was so much better. I felt sparks. Real sparks.

I can't believe what she's going through. Her dad is abusing her and I honestly don't know what to do except keep her away from him. How could she not tell me?

"Hey, Lucy?" I say.

*no answer*

I take a look at her and notice that she fell a sleep. I turn off the tv and pick her up bridal style. I take her to my room and place her into my bed. I cover her up with the blankets and shut the door quietly.

I walk towards the couch and lie there thinking about what I did to Eleanor. I can't believe I kissed another girl. I really hope Eleanor doesn't find out. She's coming to visit in five days. I'll just try and keep Lucy away from the boys.

As my thoughts are being played, sleep finally takes me over.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun shinning in my face. I groan and pull the blankets up to cover my face. Wait, this isn't my blanket. I jump up in shock and hit my head on the head board of the bed.

"OW!" I yell. Suddenly, Louis runs inside the room.

"What? What? Are you okay!?" Worry flashes through his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess." I rub my head.

"Do you need ice?" He wonders.

"Nah, I'm fine." I shrug. "Where am I?"

"You're in my hotel room." He says simply.

I jump out of the or his bed with my mouth wide open in shock. Did we do it? Oh Jesus. I hope not!

"Don't worry, nothing happened." He chuckles.

I sigh in relief and smile.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah." I answer.

"I ordered room service. There's bacon and eggs, if that's okay?"

"I love bacon and eggs! Thank you!" I grin.

"Great, follow me." His hand motions me to follow him as he walks out of his hotel bedroom.

I obey instantly. I'm starving! I walk into what I'm guessing is the kitchen. It's huge! And there's even a dinning room ! Wow!

"Take a seat and dig in!" He cheers.

It's a good thing it's Saturday and I don't have school.

I sit down in a very expensive looking chair. I take four pieces of bacon. Fat ass, my subconscious tells me. I simply ignore her and take two eggs. As I'm starting to eat my eggs, there's a knock at the door.

Louis gets up from his seat and walks towards the door. He opens it to reveal, oh my gosh! Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall! Yes, ok. I love OneDirection now. I've done my research and I'm totally obsessed. Play it cool Lucy, play it cool.

Louis motions them to come inside. The boy's faces go from smiling to confusion instantly. Well, excepted for Niall. He's staring at the food. He rushes over to the table and takes a whole pile of food. I laugh at his greediness. He looks at me and smiles.

"Who's that ?" Harry asks Louis while looking and me and winking. I blush and cover my face.

"Yeah." Liam adds giving me a fake smile. Well then.