First Meet!

It was the 4th of April, the last day of 7th grade and also my birthday...nothing special had been planned for that day but it was really important and exciting, not just because it was my birthday but because i was meeting someone special after almost a month, he was someone who I did'nt really love but was my absolute favourite! He's the same grade as me but the thing that sucks was that he was in an other school and me, in an all girls school!

But in India-Mumbai is a normal thing. Indian parents with a girl child prefer their kids getting educated in a convent school and my school was the only convent school in the area.

Since it being the last day, school ended at 10:00am. But nothing special would take place as both my parents had left for work early that morning. It being my birthday, my phone did'nt stop ringing

I waited long enough for Chris's but to no avail. The time was 18:00pm, everytime my cell rang I hoped that it would be him until he finally rang me at 20:00pm and wished me. He sounded a bit low but I didn't notice it as I was too excited. Chris hung up fast, I did not know the exact reason but I knew something was bothering him. The day ended well, I loved what my friends and parents had planned that evening, I totally enjoyed and was mesmorized.

[Next morning]

I woke up with a terrible head and body ache, last night's hangover, probably. Laying in bed I checked my phone seeing a long message from Chris saying,
"My dear girl, I've wanted to tell you this ever since I met you, but I never had the courage to do so, I was afraid that I would hurt you in some way...lame! I know! But I gotta tell you now, that I really really love you! And. Will you please date me?" I was overjoyed reading it and accepted immediately. Somewhere down the line I knew that this won't last even for a month, I didn't love him I liked him but I had to show him that I loved him

Around 18:00 in the evening, a friend rang me asking if I was attending the church football zonal match, I hadn't asked mum so I kept her on hold. Until I asked mum and she let me go. Mum wanted me to get home latest by 21:00pm.

I hadn't planned to meet Chris but I was sure he would be there. As I reached I spotted him, dressed in a white CR7 jersey, all sweaty but he still looked hot as ever. Smiling, he came up to me, he wasn't alone, he was with one of his cousins - Drake!
I didn't find Drake all that good looking but I could tell that he was a fuckboy. Drake wasn't from the place where Chris and I lived, he was from Vasai! A typical village like place in Mumbai.

Drake was an 18 year old DJ, he gave up his education after he finished his fyjc(11th grade) and continued in his DJing profession, he didn't earn mush but was enough for his booze and smokes. Drake looked a little zonked, not that he drank or was high on dope, it was just his face. He had a darker skin compared to Chris, Chris looked better any day but Drake wasn't bad too.

I didn't speak to him much although I wanted to but I didn't.
I went home and slept immediately as I was too tired for an other conversation with Chris.