Love?Love!

Kiara pinged Drake on messenger saying that i'm still very small for a relationship and to stay away from me. She also told him that he was not worth me and i'm just a 13 year old kid.

Hearing this Drake lost his mind and rang me. I wasn't aware of the conversation between my sister and Drake. While Drake was telling me about all what had happend I felt waves of panic. He didn't want such a thing to happen, he wanted me to tell nobody about our relationship. He ended up by telling me that he didn't want to be in this relationship anymore. My sister also called me and scholded me that I musn't go ahead with him as he spoke to her very rudely.

The very thought of losing Drake brought tears to my eyes. I wasn't scared that my cousin will tell my parents and I would get beaten for my behaviour, I was scared of losing him. At that moment I was ready to do anything for him, I could do anything to get him back. But I was helpless and going back to Chris was not an option at all.

I spent the entire evening crying and weeping. I was lost in love with Drake. I wasn't ready to tell myself that I loved a guy like Drake, a guy who didn't care for me at all, a guy who was ready to leave me at the drop of a hat.

I texted, called and begged him to be with me but he only said, "FUCK OFF!"
I was acting desperate but I cared less. After trying a zillion times, I gave up! I just thought that we were not meant to be and that I should just move on. Everytime I tried to do so I failed, miserably. I couldn't help, I was a kid in love. I just couldn't concentatre on what I was doing, I often cried myself to sleep.

I stayed like this, depressed for almost a month when I decided I couldn't stay like this any more and I......