Like Me?

After a few hours of reaching home I recieved a message from Drake. I thought it would be him but it was Chris, we were having our own talk, the way we always used to but I was a little conscious with what I was typying as I knew Drake was reading our chat, I wasn't enjoying the chat, I was perhaps thinking about Drake!

[Next Morning]

8th May 2014, I was leaving for Qatar, I had an afternoon flight say about 15:00 or so! I left for the airport at 12:00. I had told Drake that I was leaving but I unfortunately couldn't contact Chris. About 10:00 in the morning, my parents left for some last minute shopping so I got a chance to call Drake and let him and Chris know.

Drake: So what time is your flight?
Me: 3:00 o'clock but i'll leave home at 12:00.
Drake: Okay! Have a safe and happy journey. So do you like anyone else?
Me: Chris! Only him!
Drake: Come on everyone has a crush on someone else except thier own guy or girl.
Me: Okay, I do but you guess who.
Drake: How can I guess? I don't know anybody from your area.
Me: Come on! Okay let me give you a clue. You know that person better than anyone.
Drake: Me?
Me: Yes, you!

The playboy that Drake was I could say that he planned this, or its just manditory to butter and capture a girls heart.
After reaching Doha I got a chance to message Drake, he was with his other cousins in the bar. I often advised him not to drink and smoke much but he never listened. He said he would eventually just for me and the stupid kid I was, I believed him. I began to forget Chris and think more about Drake.

After a few days of chatting, flirting and....etc etc...
He told me that he would love me forever.... It came to me like a shock...like who takes your younger cousin's chick?
But whatever I told him that I would love him more!

And from that day my life took a sharp turn.

(This relationship indeed gave me a lot to learn, good, bad, both.....I lost a lot and I also gained a lot. Through this story if I could save or help someone from getting ditched or betrayed it would be great pleasure to me)