Fantasy!

10th May and he pleased me with words and promises. I didn't want to cheat on Chris but Drake was taking me on another level. I often asked him that what am I supposed to tell Chris but he never gave me a proper answer, it kept haunting me that I am cheating on a guy like Chris, a guy who loved me way more than himself. Drake cared less about it and also made me do the same but a part of me was still thinking about it. Drake told me not to break up with Chris and I obeyed without asking a single 'why'

Drake was famouse of taking his friends girlfriends and having a good night with them, his friends were cool about it. I wasn't. While I was in Doha and Drake was in Mumbai, I have no idea what he was doing. I knew he was loyal to me and I also knew he loved me. I don't what made me think like this, but I did think so.

22nd May. It was time to leave for Mumbai. I was really really sad, I didn't want to leave at all. I would miss my aunt so much, since they don't have children she takes me like her own child and I love her a lot! She's just like a sister to me. I could tell her almost anything and everything, but something stopped me from telling her this. Knowning that Drake was an alcholic and a chainsmoker and probably a wasted guy, she would have blasted.

I informed Drake that I was leaving, he didn't say anything much, just a simple take care and love you didn't pretty much work out. I was upset with this behaviour but I let go of it.

After a long flight I just crashed on my bed. I didn't even want to look at my phone with the number of buzzez I felt. I woke up next afternoon all jet lagged and stuff. All I wanted to do was lay there forever, I didn't want to even budge an inch but I had to cuz there were relatives coming over.

My cousin Kiara had just come down for a few days, she got leave from work with great efforts and it wouldn't look good if I didn't meet her. So I was forced to. When I meet her after almost a year it felt good, really really good. Kiara and me had grown up in the same house. She and me being the only child of our parents, we grew up like real sisters, but she didn't accept the fact that I will date someone. I was always tge innocent one of the family but actually that isn't true.

I mentioned about Drake to her and how we speak to each other etc etc. She didn't quite like it and told me to stay away from him. The stubborn child that I was, I didn't listen and carried on. After few days she asked me about it and I didn't lie, I told her that I can't stay away and wanted to be with him.

There she took a step that fucked my happiness.....