living with the originals chapter 2

I finally woke up but when i got up he wasnt there. So i went downstairs in my shorts and tank top not caring who's here. When i went down there i didnt see anyone. So me being the blonde girl off scary movie.

"Nikki .... Lijee," i shouted quietly

No answer.

" this isn't funny guys," i whispered getting scared

I know you guy are thinking im over 900 years old and your scared well I never had to protect myself i always had the originals.

out of nowhere something flys by me ... Than again ... Than they picked me up and through me in the air.

closing my eye hoping not to feel the impact. Why not use my power well i went into shock so ... But when i dont feel anything i look up i see lijee smiling ear to ear.

Than they they start throwing me and catching not know i was scared.

"can you guys please STOP," i whispered yelled. They stop and saw how mad i was and step back.

Me being me being the little kid i am cross my arms and stomp my feet all the way to my room. Ignoring there calls even though they enjoy every minute of it.

Slamming my door i lay on my bed waiting for their forgiveness. I always get my way.

I stood up looking in the mirror staring at my self. Staring at me was a mad little girl. Yet beautiful she had beautiful bright blue eye. They always ask how a mixed girl can have such blue eyes even if i was 25% African American and 75% white i never knew my father.

But for some odd reason i look like a Mickealson , a original i resemble al of them but more of klaus and elijah.

I have a mixture of lijee and nikki curly/wavy hair. I have blue eyes like nik, dimples like Nik and Becky, Elijah,finn,and kol face (cheeks and all) , im the shortest out of all. I guess i get that from my mom i get picked up all the time when i want too. im lucky especially when im tired ! I actually look like a little kids. Because i havent got to get to that age wear you start looking like an adult i just turn 11 when i stopped aging . which the orginals brothers love no boys ! But i still have a shape and a little something im shaped like becky which i love hips, Not much but enough for my age.

I bet you wondering why i look like them if we aren't related well we dont know either.

Just when i was thinking a knock came to my door.

"who is it," knowing who it was.

"its us Angle" nikki says through the door. Angle is there nickname they gave me "beautiful" .

I go to open the door and when i open it they run in vampire speed and swoop me in their arm , giving me an original sandwich ! I hug them back.

And they say sorry and i forgave them. Easy i told you i always get what i want they cant stay away to long !

"i knew you guys couldn't be away from me too long" i yelled smiling.

they looked at each other raising their eyebrow. Than before i can say anything they disappeared.

"Stupid vampires" i whispered while laying on my bed.

"we heard that" they yelled simultaneously

"ughh" i yell in my pillow.

comment

&&

VOTE

Thank Youuu !!!!!!