Chapter 6

*Your POV*

I had gym class after vocal class. I tied my hair into a pony tail and went inside the gym I saw Dokyeom leaning on the wall. I walked up to him and he saw me, "Hey Yuna!!! Wowww!!! You look cute with your hair tied back," he smiled and I blushed. Dokyeom is always happy and he is super cute and nice. However, I only see him as a friend and nothing more. "Thanks Dokyeom!!!" I smiled.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming my way. They sounded like angry footsteps. I turned back to see an angry Jungkook. "Hey who are you to talk to my girl??!!" he held my arm and screamed at Dokyeom. His loud scream caught everyone's attention, so basically we were surrounded by everyone. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Who does he think he is???? "Yah!!! Jungkook what are you doing??? And most importantly, what are you saying???? I AM NOT YOUR GIRL AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!" he looked heartbroken. "Let go of my arm!!! You're hurting me!!!" I screamed.

"Dude let go of her arm, please stop hurting her," Dokyeom held on to my other arm. Jungkook threw away my arm and walked away, but suddenly he walked back and punched Dokyeom giving him a black eye. Dokyeom fell to the floor and I knelt down to help him. "What the hell Jungkook!! Why did you do that you DUMBASS!!" I became angry and screamed at him. "I was frustrated..." he looked down. "But you didn't have to punch him!!!!! God damn it!!!" he was quiet. "I'm gonna take him to the clinic, and tell the teacher where we're going but I know you're not going to," I helped Dokyeom up and walked through the crowd of students. Jungkook however, still had his head down and was quiet.

*Jungkook's POV*

I was mad.

I was frustrated.

I felt jealousy.

I am jealous.

Seeing her walking away mad at me and with another guy made me felt like nothing. I've never felt this way before. I've never loved a girl this much.

I used to think that they come and go very easily, so I didn't care for them that much. But Yuna was different.

Yuna is different.

I felt like shit.... I knew that what I did was terribly wrong and I didn't mean it. I didn't know what came over me. Instead of waiting for the teacher to come, I barged out of the gym to apologize to Yuna.

*Yuna's POV"

That dumbass!!! What the fuck is wrong with him?? Maybe he has some issues... maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him. But he punched someone who did nothing wrong. However, at the same time, I wanted to help that dumbass. I didn't mean to scream at him.

While I was sitting down in the school's clinic waiting for the nurse to be done Dokyeom's black eye, someone barged in the door. And it was none other than, Jungkook!!!!! I stood up from the chair and glared at him. "What are you doing here? Didn't you cause enough trouble already?" he didn't make eye contact with me. "Can you come with me??? I need to talk to you," he pulled my arm and brought me outside without giving me time to say anything. The hallways were empty. "Yah Jungkook!!! What were you thinking??? Why did you do that???" he stayed quiet but he stared into my eyes and I did the same. His eyes... They didn't belong to a troublesome kid... They belong to a warm and loving person.

Everything became silent. Suddenly, he crashed his lips into mine.

We kissed.

I did not push him away.

I did not want to push him away.

I felt safe.

I felt a change of heart.