Chapter 8

*Your POV*

I walked to class slowly passing everyone by with a calm motion. "Hey!!! Watch where you're-" lying on the ground I looked up to only see a really cute boy with black hair.

"I'm really sorry... Here let me help you," he grabbed all my books for me and stroked back his hair. "Thanks.... And you are?" I asked him. "I'm Jimin!!! Park Jimin!!!" he smile brightly showing a cute eye smile (y'all know how cute Jimin's eye smile is). "I'm Yuna. Lee Yuna!! Nice to meet you Jimin, and I'm really sorry about awhile ago," he accepted the apology and forgave me.

"Well I'll see you around Yuna," he winked and walked away. Park Jimin, I will remember that name. He had the cutest eye smile I have ever seen. I continued to walk to the last class of the day.

Walking inside, I saw Jungkook on his phone sitting down. I sat down on my chair.

"Hey Jagi!!!" he smiled to me and I blushed. "Jungkook, it doesn't mean that we are together after what happened earlier..." I looked away. "Awww... But why??" he gave out his puppy eyes. "Because it doesn't work that way," "But we could try you know.... Maybe you will love me for real if we try this out," Jungkook is so playful. Wait, if he told me that I could love him for real, does that mean he already likes me?

I didn't answer him and stayed quiet for the whole class.

*Jungkook's POV*

She doesn't remember anything..... GAHHH!!!! I screamed in my head with frustration.

If I tell her what really happened, she might get traumatized. But if I don't, I won't be happy. I decided to not tell her and just wait for another time. I'll wait for the right time because I care about her very much.....

*School Bell Rings*

*Your POV*

The first day of school is finally over, and I got to get ready for tomorrow. Even though it's the first day, I already have a shit ton of assignments, but that's okay I guess since I have nothing else better to do.

I packed up my things and only to see Jungkook's seat empty. He left. I stood up and walked to the school's main gate to meet up with Hiyorin since we always walk home together. Her house is close to the school while I have to walk to a bus stop after sending her home.

I sat down on the bench of the bus stop and took out my earphone. I plugged it in my phone and in my ears then played Big Bang's Haru Haru, since it's my favourite song (Haru Haru was the first kpop song I listened to and actually liked before I got into kpop). After a minute in the song, the bus arrived and I went inside.

*Time Skip*

Arriving home I took out my keys and tried to unlock the door. Unfortunately, the door was already unlocked.... DID SOMEONE BREAK IN????

Mom and dad are still at work and my sister is still doing her extra-curricular activities, so basically... NO ONE SHOULD BE HOME AND THE DOOR SHOULD BE LOCKED!!!

I panicked and barged inside. The smell of ramen hit my nose and I immediately noticed a boy with short brown hair in my kitchen. He turned his head.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!! HOW DID YOU GET IN???!!! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE????!!!" my face turned red as if I was boiled alive.

"Chill Yuna.... I'm here because we are a team in the term project and I wanna start doing the project now and I also need help with my math homework. There was a spare key under the matt so I used it to get in. Lastly, I'm so amazing to the point where I know where you live," he smiled. YAHH!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GET THAT LIL STALKER!!!!

"YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE COMING OVER," still red. "Nahhh.... That wouldn't be fun," he laughed.

"Get out," I opened the door widely for him to walk out of it. "Yunaaa.... Please don't kick me out!!!! PLEASE!!!" he looked like he was about to cry. I laughed at him begging to stay. "Fine. But promise me that you won't do this ever again," I closed the door. "YES MA'AM!!!" he saluted and smiled showing his eye smile and bunny teeth. I thought it was pretty cute.

-

-

-

Sorry for the extremely short chapter guys.... It's already late and I want to go to sleep, and in day time, I basically have no time to update due to the pile of school assignments and also the additional classes I have to attend to help prepare for my IGCSEs.

MIANHAEEE!!!

Vote for my stories if you like them :)

I also have a BTS one shot book!!! You all can request me from these medias:

Email: yolkooknim@gmail.com

Wattpad: yolkooknim

Twitter: yolkooknim

Instagram: yolkooknim, kookiedip, kookiedipfanfctions (I don't really read DMs but I will try to)