Tagged!!

I was tagged to do this barely readable thing by I-Wdsddgdywh-I

I will answer as honestly as I can but given my that this makes me feel blind I might read wrong.

1. Your Nickname?
Philbert
Bob Curlyfry/Zombiefry
*shutters* Shan Shan.... I hate that one

2. Your eye color?
That's easy! It's blue with a little green around the pupil and dots of lighter whitish blue....

Honestly though my eyes are blue.

3. Four eat color? Wait that's not right...*goes into photos and zooms in 600%* Nope still reads the same. *goes back a couple posts* IT SAYS HAIR COLOR!!!!!!!! *regains composure* You hair color?

Red. It. Is. Red. That is actually a touchy subject for me so I'm glad I get to tell all y'all out there that my hair. Is. Red. Nothing else. Not brown not purple not orange. Especially not orange. It's red. It's naturally red. Deal with it!

 Deal with it!

4. One fact about you?
I always seem to have one more of something then most people. Two middle names, three grandpas, ect.

5. Favorite Color?
Aqua

6. Favorite place?
Under my covers.

7. Favorite Celebrity?
Ummmm..... Ummmmmmm.... Pass?

*jumps through time portal* Carrie Underwood!!!!! *goes back through*

8. Favorite animal?
UNICORNS!!!!!! I own like a billion.

9. Favorite song?
Don't make me choose! Oh alright. My favorite country song a Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. Wait. I found my favorite celebrity...*goes back and changes answer* I'm back!My favorite pop song is I'm Gonna Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Megan Trainer. Is that even the title of that song?

10. Favorite book?
So.... Many..... Books.........
I'd have to say A Dogs Purpose by I don't remember his name. It helped me through my dogs death and without it is probably be mentally insane. *stares creepily*

So small little update cause I can. The book i said is my favorite is getting turned into a movie. And I saw the trailer and started crying. I guess I never really realized how much that book meant to me but I can't wait to see the movie.

11. Tag 20 peeps
Ummmm...... I'll try????
madrocker13
PokemonRescueSquad
marichat_sins
kaworus
SkyliaStorm
Chatastrophic
chokerseed01
itstoughtobeagod
SuperJingleOfficial1
sourfizz
soulchan
ShelbyandSarah
jordenas

Is thirteen good enough?????

I'm sure it is.

~•~•~•~
So I decided since the the first part of any of my books that I'm working on won't be out for a while, I would give you a sneak peek at my favorite one. It's completely original. Sooooo here it is!!!!!

Steps to Becoming a Hero

Intro to Becoming a Hero: Past(Unedited)

(Unedited)

{This book is not a real guide. The titles of the book and chapters are for comical affect}

To begin, every good story has a good villain. This one is no exception. But to start our story, we need to meet me, Lapidem Custos. I live on a planet far away from earth, protecting it. My planet is called Zauberreich.

On this planet inhabits many creatures called Mimics. We travel to distant planets, furthering their evolution of knowledge. To do so we take form of that planets inhabitants and blend in, learning their culture and history. Our people traveled to earth. Who do you think gave man Fire? We even gave Earth many languages based from our own.

A long time ago I was given a duty. I was to watch over the Elements of Earth, the most powerful objects in the Milky Way. There were six, Weather, Fire, Electricity, Love, Healing, and Time. Each could turn into there negative counterpart when it's user has darkness in their heart. For some it's not that bad. For others it's quite dangerous.

As the reader might have guessed, it was a big task to watch over the elements. So that's where the story will begin, the day everything went wrong.

~•~•~•~

Soooooo??? Are you intrigued?!? Some of the names in this book represent certain things, in other languages and cultures. Lapidem Custos means Stone Keeper in Latin. Zauberreich means Magic Realm in German. Those facts and this preview can only be found in this chapter of this book.

Thanks for reading!! BYEEEEE!!!!