Haging with Andrea

Ch.9

-Back were we was-

Syd POV:

So I got out of the shower,dry my body then I change in my my outfit (On Top) then I went back into the bathroom and straighten my hair and just up on a lil bit of eyeliner.

I went down stairs and see that kian was on couch on his phone so I just made my self some cereal and sat down at the table and eat my cereal. After I was done I went to sit on Kian lap,he looked up and started to kiss me and giving me lil love bits on my neck and a moan can out of my mouth, which me feel lil horny but I need to talk to kian, so I just flaped on the other side of the couch and kian just looked at me funny and I started to laugh. "Hey kian I need to tell u something"I said looking onto his beautiful brown eyes,"what is Pups is it bad"kian said getting worried,"well it a next time news,well me and jc when u got out of the room new that we had sex last night and he was asking me did we used a condom, which I said no but it okay Kian we can still be together but next time  use a condom ok said, then I got up and got back on his lap and started to kiss him "okay pups I'm sorry I was expect up to have sex last night hope your not mad"kian said, "I'm not mad at u kian, just use a condom next time plz"I said and gave him a kiss,"okay but next time we are going to have fun okay"kian said,"okay well I'm going to visit Andrea because I haven't seen her in a week and I hope she okay I'm really worried about her"I said getting off loans lap,"well okay be careful pups I love u"kian said,"I will and I love u to Kiki"I said and gave him a kiss.

I left to my car and drove to Andreas house

********skipping the car ride***********

I went to Andreas door and knocked on it,then I see a slopy Andrea that looks like she has been crying so much,"Andrea what happen are u okay"I said closing the door and sat Andrea down on the couch,"me and Sam started to date after we had sex, which I didn't mean to happen but any ways me and him would have a sex but if I'm not into it right now he would *****crying*** (don't hate me after thisSam would rape me if I don't want to have sex with him"Andrea said and grabbed her and hug her and rub her back,"why would Sam do that to u, means  kian new him for so long and we never thought that he would do that to someone like u"I said so mad but I calm down,"I now and now I'm scared to see when u knock on the door"Andrea said continue to cry,"you what I'm going to stay the night with u and in the morning u are going to stay with use okay Andrea we are not going to let Sam hurt u anymore"I said look at her and she cracked a smile which made me smile.

So I wiped away Andrea tears of her face and went to her bathroom and got her make-up and did it and got her into some nice close to wear out said because we are not going any were until tomorrow. So me and Andrea just dance around her apartment and lip sync "I Know what you did last summer"by Shawn Mendes and we had fun.But at the end of the day we just wen to her room and change in out PJ Andrea letvme borrow her close and went to her bed and watched Pll together and me and her past out.

-------in her head-----

I hope Andrea is going to be okay of what we are going to do with Sam

Hope u guys lie Ch.9 going to do ch.10 in a lil but dont forget to Vote •Comment• love u all

P.s. hope u like it Sdyney Mrs.Lawley love u 😂🐓🐓❤❤😘😍🐓🐓