Andrea staying with us

Ch.10

Syd POV:

I woke up from music playing, so I got up and I see Andrea dancing around and sing then I sneaked up behind her and scared her,

"I know what u DID *screamed* Oh shit,Damn it Sydney"she said laughing "well you had is coming okay" Syd said going to the kitchen to make her and Andrea some breakfast "yeah maybe, well u making Mrs. Lawley" Andrea sitting down "First me and Kian are not married, Two bacon and eggs" I said getting the eggs and bacon, "you and Kian are a really good couple I hope it stays that way"she said "me to.. we had a good night the other day"I said then I realized that I said that loud, "WHAT you and Kian had sex the other night"Andrea said looked at me "yeah and I really loved it and he was my first" I said putting our food on the plate, "awww He was your first I'm happy for u"Andrea said and gave me a hug and I hugged her back. "Now eat the food I made u girl" I said giving her food

*****skipping eating and talking******

"Okay well pack some clothes because u are going to staying with use okay"I said putting my and her plate in the dishwasher "okay" she said a little scared "hey.. it's going to be okay u will be safe with me and Kian and Jc don't u worried" I said giving her a hug, "okay ... thank u Sydney so much I love so much"Andrea said crying to my shoulder, "it's okay now go I'll be waiting for u by the car"I said whipping her tears away.

I went down stairs and warmed the car up and I was waiting until I saw Sam walking to Andreas, then I see Andrea coming down then she was Sam too, so then she started to run to me then Sam did then I go Andrea stuff into the car and Sam was just standing in front of my car, "hey can I talk to Andrea alone plz" Sam said looking mad "Umm no Sam we are going some were.. okay bye" I said driving then I see Andrea stick her hand out and fliped off Sam, we stared to laugh then Andrea plugged her phone in and we danced until we got to my house.

We got out of the car and went inside my house and I see Kian and Jc making a video together when I shut the door, Kian and Jc look at us Kian ran to me "Ohh bar I missed u"Kian said shining me around and gave me kiss "I was with Andrea and umm, do u want me to tell them" saw looking at Andrea and she nodded "okay well I stayed there because her an d Sam are having some problems"I said Kian and Jc looked at me weird and we'll sat down on the counter and I explained everything to them so the promise that they will protect her unit we finally go talk to Sam.

So I let Andrea stay in my room and I was going to stay in Kian which I going to be fun because we can be in the same room and maybe have fun together,I went into Kian room and saw him a sleep aww he looks so cute when he is a sleep. I got on top of him and giving him kiss on his face the I gave one to his lip until I felt his head moved to my hips and then we started to make out until he broke the kiss, "and I was have a dream and it was so good, but I'm happy that u woke me up"Kian said giving me a kiss on my nose "well I'm glade"I said getting up and changing into Kian's large shirt.

I got back into bed and me and Kian watched Tangled ( to point this out before I even knew Kian I liked that movie so we are like twin okay back tithe story) I started to hear Kian little snore so I shut the laptop of and put in on the bed side table, I put my head on Kian chest and I fell asleep to his heart beat.

****in her head*****

I love Kian so much and I hope he loves me as much I love him

________________________

Hope u guys like ch.10 and I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately it's because I had to spend time with my friends Sydney aka the girl in this story before she left to Ocean City I'm going to try to post more. I love u all and remember to

Vote*Comment*

P.s.

Hope u like Sydney have fun at Ocean City love u 💕💕💕