Our Night

Ch.7

Syd POV:

I woke up from a bad dream,I looked at the time and it was 3:00am and I started to cry I ran to my room and put my face into my knees.

Than I heard a knock on my door and looked up and it was Kian,"What happen pups"kian said getting close to me "I had a bad dream"I said crying into his chest,"shhhh its okay Pups I'm here for u"kian said hugging me and kissed my forehead,"Thank you kian, you know I never had a boy friend that cared so much like u kian love u so much happy that your with me"I hugging kian and looked up at him and kissed him and it went makeout then it got heated.

I got on top of kian and he took of my shirt, then I took of his shirt and I out lined his abs the kian filped me over and he started to kiss my lips, down to my neak,then he stopped at my v-line.He took of my shorts and my panties
( warning this is going to get dirty so be prepared) he went down on my and I moan and Kian liked that and then I cam into his mouth.Then I fliped Kian over and I took off his pants and I saw his boner and it was big I could guest it about 8 inches then I put his member in my mouth and I could see that kian liked it so I started to tease him, so I only licked the top of his member and saw that I was doing that to him so he fliped me over and kian looked at me like am I ready to do this and I nodes so he entered me and is hurt at first but that it turned in a pleasure felling and I loved it Kian stared to go faster and faster until he said he was about burst,But then I just remember what Jc said and I got out of Kian and he cam all over the sheets and I looked at his face and I started to laugh and he looked at me and I just smiled and he smiled back.

I got into the shower to wash of that night and I changed into one of kians shirts and I decided to sleep in kians bed so I went into his room and I saw that he was sleeping already so I just laid nest kian and he woke up and I put my head on his chest, "I love u kian"I said, "I love u to Pups"Kian said getting down to my level and gave me a kiss,I fell asleep to his heart beat.

------In her Head----
I'm so happy that my fist time was with Kian but I wonder what Jc going to say

Hope u guys like ch.7 going to do ch.8 tomorrow
Vote• and Comment•

P.s.
Hope u like that chapter Mrs.Lawley aka Sdy the ToT love u❤❤❤❤❤😏🐓🐓🐓🐓