Meeting Kian

Ch.2

Sdy POV:

So I woke up and it was 9:00am and I was so excited to see Jc N Kian after 3 years,the plane stopped and I got off and waited for Jc to pick me up,then I got a call from Jc

###Call####

Me~hey are u coming to pick me up
Jc~ No Kian is going to pick u up
Me~ Why Jc u told me u was
Jc~ I know but I have a surprise u
Me~ Okay I love see u soon
Jc ~ Live u too and see ya bye

#####end of call####

I waited for 30 mins in the airport the someone's head covered my eyes, "Who is this"I said knowing who it was "Your favorite person in the world"He said , then I took his heads off my face and hugged kian and he spined me around I was so happy to see him again it been like 3 years since I see him last time I saw him.

"Ohhh Pups u look so beautiful"Kian said as hugging me
"U don't look your bad your self Kian,I miss"I said as we get into the car
"I miss u to" Kian said putting the keys into the ignition
I tuner up the radio and OTP by Troye Sivan then
" shut the f****** b**** do you want to die" me
and kian said at the same, I just looked at Kian I was fill something I haven't fell in so long.

When me and kian got to the house it was big,I got out of the car and kian got my bags and he gave me the keys I unlock the door and I was dark I found the light switch and then....
"WELCOME HOME SYDNEY"Jc ,then I fell from happiness, then Kian helped me up and I just ran to Jc arms and he picked me up and spined me around and I was so happy to see my big brother again. Jc put me down and took me to my room and I was a nice size and it was already decorated like I told him how I wanted to be,"if u need anything Kians across from you and my rooms down the hall love u"Jc said giving me a hug and living me be.

I floped on my bed and looked at my phone and saw it was 8:00pm and I have school ( yes she has school JC register her on to the story) so I went into the shower and when I was done I dried my body and I put on my PJs, I went down the hall to tell Jc goodnight "Hey Jc"I said in the door way "yeah Syd"Jc said getting up from his bed,"I just came to say goodnight"I said "ohh well goodnight see u in the morning"Jc said hugging me and kissed my forehead, then I shut the door and went to Kians room and I her grunting and moaning noises, so I just open the door really fast and I saw kian masturbating (Sorry Sydney but its funny) and Kian jumped and put the covers over him and I was surprise but laughing at the same time, "OmG Kian wow well I came to said goodnight"I said still laughing "I'm sorry u had to see that"he said going to the bathroom washing his hands,"its okay"I said going up to kian and giving him a hug as he was washing his hands, "well goodnight Pups , ohh do u need a ride to school tomorrow"Kian sitting on his bed "yeah I would love to kian,good night and good night Hazel.

I went to my room and lay down and listening to "Got Me Fellin' Like" By Trevor Moran,then I fell a sleep.

In my Head
All I could think about was kian , kian ,kian ,kian

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hope u enjoy chapter 2 I will post chapter 3 maybe later tonight or tomorrow comment and vote plz love u all

P.s. Hope u like chapter 2 SYD THE TOT