Im sorry but no

"Why were you with him" Alonzo said once we reached his car pushing me on it.

"Because h-----" I couldn't even finish my sentence because Alonzo slapped me on my face and I fell to the floor.

"Next time call before leaving" he said kicking me in my stomach".

"And don't ever cause me of something again" he said kicking me again and punching me in my face.

"Stop please stop"! I yelled at Alonzo as he got off of me looking at me.

"I'm sorry baby im---"

"J-just stop" I said managing to get that out.

"Loo--"

"No look it's over Alonzo we need a break time away at least"I said saying caustously not to make him more mad.

"Stacy--"

"Please that's what we need" I begged.

"Just let me drive you home" he offered but I couldn't take that he could get angry later.

"No just leave" I said turning away.

"Sta--"

"Please" I told him as he finally went in his car and drove away and the only person I needed was Scott.

                 Texting Scott
Stacy-look I know your mad but I need you to come get me something happened.

No reply

Stacy-if you do come I'm in the parking lot from where we had ice cream.

           Texting ended
________
A couple minutes later a car pulled up and I recognized it was Scotts car.

                  Scott's POV
So I was pretty mad when she went with him instead if me so I was about to go back to school I got in my car and just sat their thinking for a while until my phone was vibrating and I looked to see it was texts from Stacy it said can you come get me something happened and she said she was still at the park just on the other side of the parking lot so I drove over there fast then I saw someone bear up in bad shape and realized it was Stacy she had a black eye,a purplish bloody face and she could barely move when I got close to her so I picked her up carefully in my arms and took her to my place and she fell asleep once in layer her down in my bed and I texted her mom saying she was over a friend house so she wouldn't worry surprisingly Stacy didn't have a lock code in her phone but I wanted to know what happened to her that I already don't know.
_________
Comment
Vote