Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating Friday it was my birthday and I was busy getting ready 😬

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hazels POV

It's been two whole weeks since Zayn confessed his feelings and I did to. The past days have been great I got closer to him by each day we're not dating but we act like one. I don't know if that made sense? But all I know is that I'm happy and he's happy even Safaa and Waliyha are happy for us.

"Zayn do you have money". "I need to go to the mall I need shoes" Waliyha whined. "I need makeup to so take another £200 out" she asked while Zayn took another 200 euros out. How much money does she need for makeup? She's gorgeous enough to be putting chemicals on her face.

"Take Safaa with you and Hazel I need to make sure you don't run off with any boy out there". Zayn said.

"Babe can you go with Wali please and take Safaa I would go but the best soccer match is about to happen in less than 30 mins" Zayn pleaded.

"Is that ok with you Waliyha".

"You don't have to ask her if it's ok babe she knows I don't allow her to go out by herself" Zayn kissed my cheek.

"Ew be cute somewhere els and I don't mind as long as I get want I'm going for I just want my stuff".

"Can you get Safaa to get ready and than we'll go in a bit" I asked her. As soon as she was out of sight Zayn grabbed me and started making out with me. To say Zayns lips are soft is an understatement he's such a good kisser that I feel insecure about my lips every time our lips meet.

"I'm gone for 3 mins and you guys already doing a intro to your porn video please stop there's innocent by standers in this house" Waliyha scrunched her nose pointing at our make out section.

I laughed while Zayn glared at her. He has been way over protective of his sisters and more interactive with them he hates it when Waliyha talks in a way he doesn't approve.

"Let's go Wali before Zayn cuts you into pieces by his stare". I said pecking Zayns lips one more "have fun watching your boring soccer game".

"Bye babe have fun shopping". If it wasn't for the "babe" word I would have thought he was rushing me out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zayns POV

Once I saw the car leave the gate I quickly took out my phone and dialed Perries number. It's been two weeks without sex I couldn't handle it anymore I needed sex.  I know what I'm doing is wrong but how em I going to fulfill my desire when Hazel won't even let me touch her butt or boobs. I do like her a lot and would do anything for her but she needs to do the same with me and one of them is pleasing me.

"Hey Per uh the girls are out shopping..."

"And you want me to come over and please you because your ugly stupid girlfriend can't do it for you". "I'll be there in 5 mins leave the front door open I'm almost there".

I did as I was told and waited for her in my bedroom. I only need an 30 mins to bust one. Perrie came quicker than I thought I'm not complaining the sooner the better.

"Wow look at you in that crop top pushing your boobs together they must be suffocating each other let them out babe".  That was the last thing I said before we had a quick fuck.

"I'm so mad the mall was closed who closes the mall at 5:00 p.m this is ridiculous I'm going to file a complaint" I heard Waliyha yell downstairs. What the fuck are they doing here so early?! Hazel. Oh my god Hazel is going to see Perrie. I looked around my room to see Perrie not here. Maybe she left?

"Perrie"? "What are you doing here" Safaa asked. She is downstairs with them! All I could think of was running downstairs and hide her from Hazel but it was too late when I saw Hazels shocked face looking at Perrie.

"Zayn invited me over" Perrie smirked looking directly at Hazel. I knew this was a big mistake from the start but still brought her over.

"Why would he invite you over" Hazel spoke.

I could hear her voice starting to tremble I knew she was holding back her tears. Perrie looked up to me and smirked "Well your boyfriend right there" she pointed at me "wanted me to please him because you obviously can't do that for him we had amazing sex while you guys where out". "Tell her Zayn tell her how you touched me , kissed me and made love to me today". "Tell her how you call me babe when she's not around". Everybody was looking at me now I didn't know what to say.

Hazel looked at me clearly disappointed "how could you Zayn I trusted you so much" Hazel said leaving to the front door.

"Wow Zayn congrats you hurt a girls feelings but not just any girl a girl who actually cared for you unlike these circus entertainers you fuck with" Waliyha snickered.

"I always said family over anybody but you've proven me wrong Z" Safaa mumbled.

Not only did I hurt the girl that I liked but I also have my sisters against me. I regret ever bringing Perrie over. I was so stupid.

I just might have lost the girl of my dreams...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and comment 😬
Wow this was by farthest the worst chapter ever /: sorry for not updating but wattpad was acting up the day I wanted to post so I had my friend post it for me (chapter 9)