Chapter 4

Hazels room at The Malik's house :D

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I couldn't sleep all night. All I could think of was how much of a dick he was being. I mean who's that rude when you first meet someone? It's like I like all the Malik family except him.

It was 6:30 a.m so might as well get up and make breakfast. This is literally too early to be doing exercise these stairs are so long it's unbelievable. They need an elevator in this house.

I decided on making chocolate chip pancakes with bacon because who doesn't like chocolate chip pancakes with bacon on the side??

"Good morning" I heard a cheerful Safaa say. It amazes me how she's always in a good mood and always smiling it's like watching a Disney show.

"Good morning Safaa" "I made some chocolate chip pancakes with bacon if you would like some"

"You are my favorite person right now Hazel" "You literally made my morning 10x's better" she chuckled placing three pancakes with lots of syrup and whip cream and two pieces of bacon on the side with strawberry milk. I love how she's not afraid to eat anything like most teenage girls these days.

"Is your sister coming home today or is she staying at her friends house again"?

"Mhm no her friends mom should be dropping her in about..."

"THE PRINCESS IS HOME" we heard a girl yell.

"About right now" Safaa smiled. "Over here in the kitchen Waliyha"! "Hazel made amazing pancakes with bacon".

I saw a gorgeous girl walk in. Good looks must run in this family.

"Hi you must be our babysitter Hazel I'm Waliyha" She smiled hugging me. There is no way that dickhead is related to these angels.

"Hi nice to meet you Waliyha" "Would you like some pancakes there's plenty left and there's still three pieces of bacon left" I smiled.

"I would love to but I just ate at Jessica's house thanks for the offer tho". She looked around the kitchen "where's Zayn at"?

"He's probably still sleeping he was out with Gigi last night". I can tell Safaa doesn't like Gigi the way she said gives it away.

"I'm here now" Zayn said coming down the stairs only wearing sweat pants. I almost spilled my water on how godly he looked. Is he even real? He should be arrested for being this good looking. I haven't met a guy this good looking before heck even his voice was attractive.

"Are you hungry I mare chocolate chip pancakes and if you would like there's bacon to"

"No I don't want anything that comes from you" "You could food poison me for all I know" "Gigi is coming over so take Safaa and Waliyha out I don't care where you guys go I just want to be alone with my girlfriend".

I could see Safaa's sad face it was that sad face when you hear a puppy has died. I felt bad for her it was like she cares and loves Zayn so much but he doesn't pay attention to her. Waliyha on the other hand didn't looked surprised. I wonder if this has happened before where it's a normal thing for her.

"C'mon Safaa lets go I don't want to be in the same room where someone prefers to be with there girlfriend than there own sisters" Waliyha said getting up and taking Safaa by her hand. The sight and words broke my heart. Has he been choosing Gigi over his sisters? The worst thing is that Zayn didn't say anything to them he just watched them leave.

"Than go to her house we don't need to leave the house just because your royal ass wants to be alone with her" I was surprised by my choice of words.

"I don't know where your boost of confidence came from but if I were you I would stop" "I can make your life a living hell Hazel"!

"Are you threatening me"

"I'm not threatening you" "I'm warning you since your stupid octopus mouth won't shut up".

"Maybe I wouldn't open my big octopus mouth if you weren't such an asshole not just to me but to your sisters as well what kind of big brother are you choosing a girl over your family"! At this point I was yelling I was furious.

"I'm warning you now" Zayn said before leaving me standing in the kitchen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🙃 hope you guys like this chapter 🙃
I'm going to update every day 💅🏽 I'm currently working on chapter 5. Idk if I'll be able to update on Saturdays and Sunday's because I'm usually very busy but I'll try 🙆🏻.