Chapter 5

I don't know if I should keep going with this story anymore:/ I love writing but it seems like people don't like it 😬

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hazels POV

I decided to check up on Safaa. She looked disappointed it's like her happy world came crashing down after she heard Zayns words.

I knocked on her door twice after getting no response I spoke up "it's me Safaa" within three seconds the door opens to a crying Safaa. I haven't known her for more than a week but in these two short days I've grown an over protective instinct on her.

"Please don't cry Saf" "your too beautiful to be crying your gorgeous eyes are going to be red and puffy". I was holding her while she sobbed into my shoulder it hurt me to see her like this. "If it makes you feel any better I yelled at him for choosing to be Gigi over his sisters".

"Y-you did" she stopped crying and looked at me with amusement.

"Yeah why wouldn't I"? "I love you and your sister too much to be talked down like that and he didn't even say sorry".

"It's just..." "Nobody yells at Zayn not even my parents everything goes Zayns way" "And if not he'll still do whatever he wanted to do even if we are still here". "We should really go out because I don't want to hear Gigi screaming my brothers name out" "bedsides there's a carnival in downtown I really wanted to go to".

I scrunched my nose at the thought of Zayn and Gigi having sex. "Your right" I chuckled "where's Waliyha at"?

"She's getting ready I already told her about the carnival place." Thank god Safaa was smiling again I loved her smile.

"wherever you guys are going make it quick Gigi is going to be here in less than 10 minutes". We turned around to see Zayn with an annoyed look.

"Don't worry we'll leaving right now" Waliyha said behind him. "You guys ready"? She asked us.

"Yes let's go Hazel we don't want to bother Zayn anymore than he already is". After Safaa and Waliyha were outside I turned around to Zayn.

"You have some nerve to kick your own sisters for a girl that's going to do a quickie on you"

"Did you not understand when I told you to watch your mouth" "this was the last warning babysitter". He said walking away.

What a dick.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Zayns POV

To say the babysitter was attractive was an understatement. I wanted her. Yeah I have Gigi but she's getting too clingy and is too easy to fuck with.

Hazel was different. She wasn't easy like the rest of the girls I wanted to have sex with. Her innocence intrigued me from the day I saw her.  I know she likes me the way she couldn't keep her eyes of me when I came down shirtless gave it away. Her big mouth is what's bothering me I want to break her and I have the perfect plan.

Making her fall for me.

"Babe I'm here". I heard Gigis voice coming up the stairs.

"Babe lets try something different yeah"?

"Like what baby" she was rubbing my member down there. I knew she was trying to make me moan but no I don't feel it harden so I faked a moan. Just because I don't harden by her touch doesn't mean I'm going to stop from having sex I'm a guy with needs.

"Let's do it in the couch today" I whispered nibbling her ear.

"Won't your sisters and babysitter see us though" "I mean I have no problem with it I'm down for it I just don't want your sister and babysitter see us having sex".

That's what I'm hoping happens.

"Who cares baby she's a nobody to me who cares what she thinks" was the last thing I said before we were both naked in the couch.

<<<<<><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
At the carnival

Hazels POV

"Omg that was amazing let's go again"!!

"Yeah let's go again please Hazel let's go again" Safaa said grabbing my hand.

"I don't know guys that ride spins to fast and I'm feeling a little dizzy but you guys can go I'll wait for you guys here and than we can go to the house" I said.

"Ok we'll be back" Waliyha said giggling. "Cmon Safaa let's go". After watching them get in the ride I sat down on the nearest bench. It was 9:22 p.m we've been here for three hours I hope that's enough time for Zayn to be alone with Gigi.

"Hey why are you here all by yourself" I looked up and saw the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. This guy was gorgeous. He wasn't as gorgeous as Zayn but he was gorgeous.

Did I just call Zayn gorgeous ?? I shaked my head realizing I haven't answered the gorgeous  man.

"Umm no I'm actually here with two other girls" I smiled.

"Oh good I was about to say what's a beautiful girl like her doing all alone". "I'm Niall by the way". He smiled. Wow his smile is adorable I'm memorized.

"I'm Hazel". "Are you here by yourself"?

"That's a beautiful name and no I'm here with a my friend Louis and his girlfriend I was third wheeling so I left to look around and that's when I saw you".

I know I looked like a tomato right now by his compliment. Before I could say anything Safaa was running towards me smiling big.

"Omg Hazel guess what happened". It had to be something funny because she couldn't stop laughing.

"What happened"?? I was getting worried I haven't seen Waliyha come out yet.

"Waliyha threw up when the ride was over it was so funny omg her face was all green and her cheeks were big you should've seen it I didn't have time to record it"!

I saw Waliyha coming out holding her stomach.

"Uhh it was a pleasure meeting you Niall but I have to take care of Waliyha and take them home"

"Of course no worries". "See you around"? It came out more as a question.

"Yes of course" I smiled

"Can we leave Hazel please I feel sick" Waliyha groaned.

"Yes let's go bye Niall" I waved goodbye to him as he did the same.

Once we got home Waliyha and Safaa ran to the front door. I was turning off the car when I heard both of the girls screaming. Panicking I rushed to them.

"What's wrong". I looked at what they were starring at. The sight made my heart sting. Zayn and Gigi were both naked on the couch. I covered Safaa's eyes and guided her to her room while Waliyha followed behind me.

I don't know why my heart was still hurting. Do I like Zayn ?? I can't like someone who has been nothing but rude to me.

I hope I don't have feelings for Zayn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you guys like long chapters or short ?? 🙃
Anyways plz vote and comment 😊 xx