Chapter 11

Look how adorable Niall looks 😊😍.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hazels POV

I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. Why me? What have I done to deserve all this pain? I thought Zayn actually had feelings for me I was so dumb to believe him he only cares for his needs not mine. It wasn't much to ask anyways all I needed was honesty , love , and care I guess he didn't care enough for me.

I stopped at a little cafe it was cute and cozy it gives you the warmth feeling. I was waiting on line when I felt a tap on my shoulder "Hazel"?? I turned around and saw the guy that I didn't think I would see again.

"Niall"? I asked I knew it was Niall by his blonde hair and his ocean eyes. You could get lost in his eyes it was like watching ocean waves.

"Long time no see huh" he chuckled I wanted to join in with him but I couldn't I am too broken to laugh right now.

"Hey are you ok you seem a little down" Niall said bringing me into a hug. "I'm here for you Hazel". "You go sit down I'll bring us some coffee and chocolate glazed donuts ok" he kissed my forehead before sending me to sit in the table.

Niall is different from Zayn. Niall is caring and even though I only met him one time I know he's the type of guy to be there for his girlfriend , tell her how pretty she is , hold her hand when she's scared , bring her food when she's on her month, and show her unconditional love all the time. Something I wish Zayn had.

"Here you go" he said passing me my hot caramel frappuccino "and your donuts I didn't know how many you wanted so I got you two if that's alright". He sat besides me "yeah it's fine thanks Niall".

"So what was bothering you today" I took a sip of my coffee before answering him.

"Do you remember the girls you saw with me at the carnival"? He nodded "Well I'm there babysitter there parents offered me to stay at there house until summer is over and I agreed" I took a deep breath "than I met there brother... Zayn he wasn't the nicest at first he was really mean to me his girlfriend at the time where doing it in the couch that night I met you.. I told him off before going to the kitchen and him and his girlfriend came long story short his girlfriend poured milk on me I ran upstairs crying my eyes off" Niall was looking at me with sorrow.

"I'm so sorry this has happened to you Hazel". "I wish I was with you to help you".

"No it's ok it's not your fault but it doesn't end there". "Later on the days I received a call from an officer he told me... he told me my parents have passed away on a car accident" a tear slipped out and Niall quickly wiped it off. "His youngest sister came and comforted me his sisters are like my best friends, I was hungry at night if I'd knew he would come down minutes later I would never have went to the kitchen". "He knew what had happen Safaa told him he acted strange... Like he hugged me and told me everything would be fine and took me up to his room we didn't do anything but sleep I woke up to his arms wrapped around my body". "I told him it wasn't right because he had a girlfriend and that's when he told me he broke up with her because he had feelings for me and that I was changing him for the better". That's when it all started I fell for his trap today he brought one of his ex's over when me and his sisters were out shopping if it wasn't for the mall closing in positive he would've gotten away with it they umm.. they had sex because I wasn't "pleasing" him and that he had "needs" to be taken care off". I didn't know I was crying until I heard my sniffles when I was done.

"All I know is that he lost an amazing girl like you" he grabbed both my hands "I would never hurt you like he has hurt you Hazel your everything a guy needs in a girl". "He's dumb for letting you go easily only because you wouldn't fulfill his needs you need and deserve better than a guy like him".

"Thank you Niall I don't know what I would be doing right now if it wasn't for you". And it's the honest true I didn't know what I would have done if he wasn't here.

"Let's take you back home it's getting late" he looked at the time on his phone. "Oh and umm can I have your number..." He scratched the back of his head "you know if you ever need anything g you can contact me any time" he smiled his cheeks slightly pink.

I smiled before taking his phone from his hand and typing my number on it. "I send myself a text so I already have your number" I said.

We headed off to The Malik's house talking and laughing at one point I forgot why I was crying until I saw the house he was living in.

"Well this is it thank you so much Niall" I hugged him more than a friendly hug should be. We stayed there for a couple of minutes before we heard someone clearing there throat.

"It's late you shouldn't be outside" I knew exactly who that voice belong to.

"Sorry bye Niall I had fun" I smiled.

"Bye Hazel" he waved smiling.

"What were you doing out this late with a guy" Zayn asked annoyed.

"Why do you care"?! "Don't you have another ex's of yours waiting for you"! "Wouldn't want her waiting any longer both of you have needs to be taken care off". I started walking up the stairs before going to my room I turned around to see Zayn looking at me "and if you want to know what I was doing out this late with a guy I'll gladly tell you I was crying my ass out to him because a dickhead decided to break my heart but I should've known better a fuck boy stays as a fuck boy".

I didn't care how Zayn reacted to my words I'm going to stay strong and lift my head higher.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooo Hii 💁🏻 vote and comment plz 😩xx
I'm only updating on Monday , Wednesday , and Friday I tried updating every day but it's just stressing me out and I feel like my chapters are suckish :/