Docking

A few days pass, and they have to dock

ELIZA P.O.V

I am sitting on the deck, taking apart my guns and cleaning my knifes. I hear the sliding glass door open and look up, seeing Alicia walk towards me with a faint smile on her lips. I smile back and scoot over slightly and pat the seat next to me as I continue to wipe off a knife. She leans her head on my shoulder and I kiss the top of her head before looking back at the weapons in front of me.

"You know, we could get a bat for you and put nails in the end of it." I say to her and glance over at her, a smile tugging a her lips as she looks up at me "That's true, we could do that" She says and I kiss her gently, nodding once I pull back. I put my knifes away once Strand walks over and I start putting my guns back together. "We'll be going to shore in a minute, so be prepared. I looked ahead and there are a few zombies loitering around on the shore" He says and I nod, handing a knife to Alicia before putting the guns in the holsters on my legs and the shot gun slung over my shoulder. I look over at her and she's looking at the knife in her hand, making me cover her hand with mine "Hold it tight, don't like go for any reason expect to put it away" I say before attaching a knife sheath to her thigh, taking the knife from her hand and putting it in. I stand up straight and kiss her nose with a smile "You'll be looking around with me, we're all splitting up into groups of two. You and I, Madison and Nick, Travis and Chris, Strand and Ofelia and Daniel will be the only group of three" I state and she nods, all of us heading to the small boat taking us to shore.

After about a ten minute ride we're on shore and I'm the first one out, quickly moving with the knife in my hand to kill the walkers on the shore with Daniel following quickly along with Nick. I wipe off my knife after taking the last one down, looking back and nodding at everyone to move forward and they all have some sort of weapon. I take Alicia's hand and smile at her before looking at Travis "We'll go east, look for a mall or something to get more clothes and food" He nods before I run up the sand with Alicia, looking around and smiling "Oh my god, I never thought I would see another one" I say and run over to a Harley that's knocked over, picking it up and testing to see if it runs. It sputters a few times before coming to life, my eyes lighting up as I look at Alicia who just laughs "Looks like the badass got her badass ride again" She jokes and I smirk, winking as I nod "Admit it, it's hot" I tease and she shrugs, climbing on behind me and I start riding, swerving past any stray walkers that I see. I rev the engine and pop a wheelie, making the brunette squeak and hold me tighter. I smirk more and keep popping wheelies until I spot a mall, quickly turning into the parking lot and driving through one of the open doors and straight into the center. I get off and help Alicia before nodding towards the wall behind her "You check that side for supplies, and I'll check this side" She nods before I walk off to the side I pointed to for me, walking into a clothing store and grabbing some random clothes for everyone. I move onto the next store and grab the canned food I see, searching for any sort of weapons and I stumble on a few books, grabbing those as well. I keep going and grab a bat and head over to Alicia once I'm done with my side. I see her in a store called "Spencers" and I furrow my eyebrows before walking in, seeing her searching through clothing as I wait in the doorframe and raising an eyebrow slightly. I see her go to the back of the store and look up at the wall, sneaking up behind her, I watch what she does and she starts looking at vibrators that are hung up on the wall. I stifle a laugh and keep watching, and I see her eyes go to a blindfold and handcuff set. I smirk and notice her put it in her backpack before looking at the vibrators again. I turn and see a sort of whip and pick it up, walking over to her and smacking her butt with it, making her jump and gasp. She turns around ready to yell at some dude before she sees me, and her cheeks turn instantly red. "Oh... how long were you there?" She asks me and I keep smirking "Long enough, princess. So, find something you like?" I say motioning to her bag and she blushes more if possible.