When I saw her

Hey people, sorry it's been so long. I had a lot going on

So, here's what's gonna be in the chapter: Alicia and Elyza.... that's all I'm going to say. I thin you guys should appreciate this chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eliza's P.O.V. (again, because I like it and maybe next chapter will be Alicia's)

I smile as I stand at the foot of my bed with everyone else; Madison, Nick, Travis, Ofelia, Daniel, Strand, and Chris. We wait for Alicia to wake up and Nick has a cake in his arms as we all shush each other, making Alicia start to stir. I move over to her and rub her arm softly "Alicia, wake up, love" I whisper and she whines, patting the bed "Get your ass back in bed, I'm not done cuddling you" She mumbles into the pillow and I laugh, hitting her arm before kissing her cheek "Wake up, you're 18 now" I whisper and she slowly opens her eyes as I walk back to the group, giggling as she sits up and squints as she gets use to the light in the room. I smile and look over the group, all of them singing happy birthday to her as she stares at me, smiling wider than I have ever seen her do so. I chuckle "Okay, guys. It's present time!" I say and I hear a few cheers before I walk over to the dresser and hand her everyone's presents. I sit on the bed and lean in "I have another present for later, but you will have to wait" I whisper in her ear and she blushes deeply before unwrapping each present. Getting some bracelets from her mother, an iPhone charger from Nick because Alicia can't separate herself from the damn thing, sunglasses from Travis, shirts and socks from Ofelia and Daniel, a journal from Chris, and flannels and shorts from me. I smile as she goes around hugging and kissing everyone's cheek before getting to me and wrapping her arms around my neck, her chin resting on my shoulder as my arms go around her waist pulling her close. "Thank you, I'm glad they told you" She whispers and I smile, pulling back to look her in the eyes "No need to thank me, it's the least I could do for you" I whisper and lean in, pressing my lips against hers and giving her a quick kiss. I pull back after a moment and she keeps trying to lean in, making me chuckle "Relax..." I whisper and make sure no one else can hear us since they are talking to each other "Act normal and you get your present soon" I bite her ear playfully making her blush once again before I sit down on the bed, looking at all of her gifts and smiling as we talk, feeling eyes on me. I turn and see Chris talking with Ofelia but staring me down, glaring daggers at me. I furrow my brows together and glare back, clenching my jaw and he quickly looks away before I go back to talking to Alicia. 

A few hours pass and it ends up with everyone on the upper deck talking and drinking and celebrating as Alicia and I stay in my room, door now locked as we put away the gifts. I smile and walk over to her, kissing her shoulder and up her neck "Go to the bed, it's time for your gift" I say huskily as I move my arms away from her, grabbing a bag from the closet and going into the bathroom. I put on the surprise one of her red flannels with no bra and some panties I got. I walk out and her back is turned to me, making me lean against the bathroom door frame and I clear my throat making her turn. She looks at me with pure innocents before taking in what I'm wearing, her jaw opening slightly as she looks over my body, my breasts barely covered. I smirk and cock an eyebrow as she looks over my body for what seems like ever "Is....i-is that one of my flannels?" She asks, her eyes dark with lust and I purse my lips, walking over to the bed and standing between her legs, my hands tangling in her hair "I don't know, is it? My mistake, I shoulder take it off" I whisper and smirk as I pull it off, letting it slide down my arms and pool around me on the floor, her eyes widening as she looks over my breasts. She bites her lip hard as she squirms in front of me "My fucking god, Elyza" She whispers and I giggle, pushing her down onto the bed and she looks up at me "Happy birthday" I whisper and slide the panties off me, her eyes going over my body more and she groans before trying to sit up.