Get away from me

Your Pov

  It's an ordinary school day  and I was just walking around in my T-shirt and Shorts, but of course Hikarou , Karou, and Haruhi, just had to be following me as if didn't look out of place already.

  They were still trying to get me in that stupid dress but that wasn't happening. Now if you don't believe that those 3 are the worst of my problems maybe you should. Stick with me and watch my dream of a normal high school life fall apart.

  "It's time for first period stay away from me in class!"I yelled glaring at them.

  "Sure."They smiled as if I'm so gullible that I'd fall for their words! I'm Y/n L/n the genius mastermind.

Random Pov

  When Y/n sits at the front of the class she notices the teacher isn't here yet so she stays exactly where she is as the twins try to casually sit down. She doesn't even glance at them.

   As soon as she hears the teacher coming through she sticks out her tongue at them and runs to sit in the second row to the back.

  However as she sits she looks to her side and realizes that the twins at the front were decoys, and that these two. The ones with big, goofy, and let's not forget cocky grins on their faces were the real ones.

   "Oh brother..." She sighed.

   "Tricked Yah!"They exclaimed in unison.

   "Why me!"She yelled slamming her face onto the desk.