Get away from me Part2 (Editing)

There POV
Don't you mean oh Brother,Brother we smirked .
"Of course not I said what i meant and I mean what I said, you annoying insensitive brats"

Bell,Bell,Bell...

"Finally that was the worst day of my life I was stuck next to those demons for every class were even lab partners and we have a project,man this is bad they even stole my lunch and replaced it with peas, couldn't they have given me something edible like beans"she blurts out in the middle of the court yard.

You do know peas are edible

"Hey what's the big idea here put me down you bozo's".

Now why would we do that when we could go work on our science project alone at our house!

WACK!

Karou:Ow!
Hikarou :Why'd you do that!?It hurt!

"Good now you'll remember not to say stuff like that to anymore of your victims demon twins now hurry up or I'll leave you behind the car is waiting bro's".

Yes sir!

At there house...

Random POV

"Welcome home my lords Hikarou and Karou,would you and guess be interested in trying that meal I prepared you"?

"Not yet".

PUNCH!

Together:What did we do this time!?

"Turn down good food obviously, you asked him to make it...SO THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS EAT IT!

Together:Yes sir!
"Woah,pizza,burgers,chicken wings,fries,and dessert".

PUNCH!WACK!

Together:What did we do kn-

"Finish that sentence and I'll put you in the hospital,Let's eat"!

6 minutes later...

Y/n's POV
Now let's go work on our project

Together:Sure,by the way how do you eat like a pig and gain no weight

You really want me to hurt you don't you?!

Hikarou:Oh yeah KAROU we have no supplies up here would mind getting it while I give Y/n a tour ,we can meet in our room.

Karou:Fine,I'll be back in a few minutes he says turning to away,but not before glaring at Hikarou and flashing me a smile.

Hikarou Come in here he says pulling me into a room

Why the hell is it so dark in he-

Hikarou:Shhhhh,it so I can see the full glow of your beautiful skin.

Hey,when did I get on the floor ,H-Hikarou

Hikarou:Yes he say pinning you on the floor

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TREATING CAPTAIN OF THE TOMBOY COMMITTEE LIKE THIS

FLIP!

Karou:I'm baa-what happened in here and why is it so dark in here?

Oh poor Hikarou,he had a nasty fall when we decided to start playing in the dark tag,right

Hikarou:Totally

Karou :...Makes sense...?