I'm leaving

Karou's Pov

Hikarou, haruhi called about something and asked me to tell you to call her back,you can do that why'll we set up.

"....Fine..."

"Oh boy not this again".you say sighing as Hikarou left the room.

Your Pov

"What do you mean again,what he do to you?"

Nothing,Karou I sware.you say crossing your fingers.

"I thought I was a little kid,I know your crossing your fingers.So what did he do,pin you like this."He says pinning you against the closet.

"What next did he lean in and try to kiss you like this,he said leanning in".

At that split second you knew it could only be time for the important evasive maneuvers you taght yourself and with that you pushed the closet open and ducked causing Karou to fly right into with you pushing a bunch of chairs up against it sitting down and letting out a big sigh.

Random Pov

Out of nowhere Hikarou burst through the door.

"What the heck happened in here"? he said lightly panting

"Your brother tripped into the closet and I got a little freaked out,because I thought he was a monster so I barricaded the doors."

30minutes later of doing actual work...

"There look all done"You say whipping your forhead of the worry sweat up thinking about what thease creepy twins might pull next.

"Yup"Karou says backing up just as you did to marvel what you guys all see as your masterpiece.

"So now that were done Y/n how about..."Karou says getting even closer to you then before.

"We play a game"Hikarou says doing the same thing as Karou why'll finishing his sentance for him.

"Maybe we could...If you two weren't COMPLETE AND UTTER CREEPS!".

"So whens the next time you're coming over"? they say in unison.

"NEVER!"and with that you left knowing you would never comeback.

(or will you.....)