26

Harry's POV

"I like you too." Evelyn whispered.

A wave of relief washed over me, the pain from my bruises temporarily subsided, her words numbing any discomfort I was feeling right now. My vision went a little blurry as my heart sped up. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I felt something soft against my lips. Something warm. Wha-?

It took me a moment to register what was happening. Her lips tugged at my bottom lip. Oh.

I began to move my lips with hers. My hand cupped her cheek as we continued to savor each other's touch.

We pulled away slowly from each other. My eyes fluttered opened to the sight beautiful brown eyes glistening in the dim-lighted room.
"Come on. Let's get out of here. Your parents are probably worried about you." I winced as I got up.

I gave her my hand and she grabbed it, I tugged her up to her feet.
"Actually Harry...my parents are away."

Evelyn's POV

I could see the smirk playing on his face from my words.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me nice and tight to his body so that my breasts were firm against his torso.
"Oh are they now?" He said mischievously. His green eyes were bright, he looked really happy in this moment, hopeful too. I couldn't help my cheeks from turning red as he continued to look down at me with a smirk. He really was a handsome guy and I couldn't believe he actually was still interest in me.

I nodded. Looking down at our bodies pressed together. He squeezed me in tighter. My face shot up to his.
Nervously, I bit down on my lip, not realizing the seductive nature of my action.
"You're tempting me." Harry growled.
Before I could recover my thoughts, Harry had picked me up effortlessly and threw me over his shoulder.
He walked quickly up the stairs.
He set me down on my feet as he turned off numerous lights.
We walked out the door and after he locked up the store, we continued on the path to my house.

Harry was walking really fast, obviously eager to get me home. His hand removed itself from my hand and made its way around my shoulders.
He pulled me in tight, giving me a sense of protection as I inhaled his scent. Boy did he smell good.

Just as I had closed the front door behind me, Harry grabbed my waist and slammed me into the wall. Ow..

His hands cupped the back of my thighs, guiding them around his waist.
"You're mine." He hotly whispered into my ear.
I shuddered at his raspy words. He was so damn hot and I could feel myself wanting his touch.

His began to grind his hips into mine, roughly I might add. I began to let out a mixture of quiet moans and soft whimpers.
His harsh voice startled me.
"Open your damn eyes." My eyes flew open to meet Harry's green and pleading eyes.

"I love yours eyes." He stated a little calmer.

He gently eased of me, allowing my feet to touch the ground again. His lips attacked mine, but then he pulled away quickly and made his way into the dark of my house. My legs were still shaking but I followed after him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.
"Here." He flipped on a light switch and took a few steps to a closet space we had in our hallway.
"I'm gonna go home and you are gonna get all your camping gear out." He said as he handed me a few camping essentials he found in the closet.
"What? Why are you leaving?"
"We're going camping. You and me. Two nights. But I need to get my car from my house. How does that sound?"
"Really good." I smiled at him.
He began to walk towards the front door. "Great. I'll see you soon, be ready when I get back." He winked before shutting the door behind him.

I let out a happy sigh, shaking my head at what was happening. I felt a huge smile creep up on my face.
My stomach began to turn from excitement.

Harry.