18.

3 weeks later.

Damen.

Its been 3 weeks since I got locked up in this place. People gay these days and its driving me crazy. But I hang with one of these boys here. His name is Kobe.

"Man, I know how to get out of here man." he said, passing me a cigarette. I blew it and I nodded.

"How nigga?"

"These guards take off at night. I heard like 30 inmates left here and they dont give af. They dont even check you if you not in here." he told me. I nodded and smiled. Time to get out of here.

"So what time we leaving?" I asked him.

"Lets say tomorrow night." Kobe said. I nodded and kept smoking.

Kelly.

"So, you not going to check on him?" Jalen asked me on the phone. I ignored her and kept playing games on my phone. She made me mad the other day.

"Can you leave me df alone please?" I asked. I can tell she threw her hands up. I nodded and went downstairs to grab some food.

I seen Demron and his parents downstairs. I didnt see him since he got fake arrested.

"Im telling you, half of these boys arent good." his mom said. I nodded in agreement. I went back upstairs, hoping Demron is not coming up here.

But then, my door knocks. I opened the door, looking at him.

"May I come in?" he said. I nodded and opened the door wider. He stared at me, causing me to look down.

"This is awkward." he said. I nodded and sat on the bed. It was though.

It was quiet before Demron spoke. "Im sorry though." he spoke. I just stared at him. Then I finally spoke.

"I know you sorry. But why would you do that?" I asked him. He just held his head down, unable to speak.

"Kelly, I was wrong. I know I shouldnt did that to you. You was too good for that. I was wrong." he added. I just stared at him. I was unable to speak too. I just hugged him while he was on his knees.

"Demron, I love you as a friend but you did broke my heart. My bestfriends knew. I thought they was lien but they wasnt. I fussed at them because I stood up for you. I was dumb." I said. He held my face.

"You not dumb. You smart, pretty, and intelligent unlike these other girls." he told me. I kinda blushed but didnt want him to see me.

"Kelly, can we just get back together again?" he asked me.

I dont know what to say to him. This is very hard. "Demron, Im still suck for what you did. Its better if we stayed as friends." I said. He nodded and got up.

"I have to go. See you at school Kelly." he said. I covered my face and cried for the last time. Its hard to see him walk away from me.

I want him.

I need him.

I love him.

Maria.

I called Kelly and she not answering. "Jalen, when the last time you talk to Kelly?" I asked her. Its Sunday and she mainly calls me or Jalen.

"Uh, I dont remember." Jalen said, washing the dishes for me. Actually I suppose to do them but she took over as always.

"Well, she not picking up her phone." I said. I stared at my phone before putting it back.

I rolled to the kitchen and seen her washing the pots and pans. It was only like 3.

"After you do that, we going over Kelly house." I said.

"Who driving?"

"You. Duh." I said, annoyed by her stupidity.

She was finished in no time and we was already in the car.

"Snap, Kelly's calling." I said looking at the caller ID.

Should I answer it?

"Hello?" I said as I answered.

"Hey. Can yall come over? I have to talk to yall." she said.

"We actually on our way right now." I said honestly.

I heard her sniff and she hung up. "I think Kelly is crying." I said to Jalen.

"Oh hell nah, Im speeding up." Jalen said, going 60 mph. I held the car door, scared. We pulled up and I had to wait to get out.

If this car catch on fire, I probably be dead how Jalen slow ass moving. "Jalen, hurry up." I said. As soon as I finished my sentence, Kelly came out with PJ's and pink pig shoes.

"I got this Kelly." Jalen loud mouth said. Probably they arguing who is getting the wheelchair.

Lawd. Help them both.

Jalen.

"So he trying to get you back but denied?" I asked. She looked down, then back up.

"Yes. But its hard for what he did to me." Kelly informed. I know her pain. I was in her position once. This man, yes I said man, but anyways, this man liked me. Of course I liked his ass back but then he had another female in my house, in my bed, fucking.

I was pissed not only because they was fuckin, but I fell in love with another fuckboy.

"Its ok baby." I said rubbing her back. She sniff from all that crying she done.

"Kelly, we finna head out." I said. I rolled Maria and we got in the car.

"Jalen, I have to tell you something." Maria said as we was on our way to her house.

"What you have to tell me?" I asked, worried. Does she has something up?

We arrived at her house and we got in before it started to rain.

"Maria, what you have to tell me?" I asked her walking to the kitchen.

"Uh, Lesse text me." she said.

Lesse. Thats the one who cheated on me with that stupid hoe in my bed. (Remember Lesse? He is Kelly's bestfriend.)

"He wants to go out with me." she said. I snatch the phone away from her and seen what he said.

Lesse: Baby, lets make it official. 😏

I just stared at her and the phone. "What?" she said.

"If you never told me this, would you say yes?" I asked her.

"Yea. He seems like a nice guy." she said smiling. I grew angry at her.

"Maria, he is a fuckboy. I know him." I said.

"You dont know him Jalen." she laughed.

"He is my damn ex." I said calmly. She looked at me and frowned.

"Im sorry Jalen. I didnt know. I'll stop texting him." she said. I smiled.

"Ok. I love you Maria but I have to go." I said, getting up. I gave her a hug then left.

I was worried not only about Maria, but I still have feelings for him.

I love him.