The secret painting

Haruhis pov:

As I walked into the club room I saw the Tamiki and the twins crowded around something. "Hey guys what's that?" I said. "Oh haruhi you haven't heard?" Tamiki said curious. I shoke my head, "Well we have decided to take a trip for Christmas break." Tamiki said with a grin.  "Oh I um I can't go." I said.
"Why not haruhi." Tamaki said with his smile fading. "Well I um I've got plans will my dad." I lied."really what are you guys going to be doing?" Kyoya asked with a smirk. "Well were um he's going to um well were going to." I struggled to lie. "We're going to take painting classes ." I lied hoping it could convince them." Cool your so lucky haruchan!" Honey said sweetl. "Um w-what time is it." I. Asked with a worried face. "4:30." Kyoa said confused. " oh my god!" I thought. " um well I've um got to go I'm late!" I yelled while leaving music room 3.
~time skip~
Haruhis pov
As I reached my apartment door i heard my dad yelling at the tv. Log no he's been drinking." I thought to myself. "Haruhi get your tale in here!"he yelled. "Suddenly he grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me close, so close I could smell the beer on his breath." " Do you know what that clock says!" He spat pointing at the clock on our wall. "5:00."I said nervously. "And what time were you supposed to be home !" He yelled. "4:20." I said now shaking. "Then why the hell are you getting home at 5:00!" He spat while throwing me to the floor. " suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my back from last nights beatings." " now get in there and make me 2 hotdogs with mustard!" He yelled. " may I eat tonight?" I asked quietly. "No late people don't get food he yelled." " yes sir." I said.
~ time skip~
Haruhis pov
As I was doing my homework on my mattress, my dad came in with a whole carton on cigarettes, a bat, and a whip. I flinched as he walked toward me.
He turned on the lighter and there forth began the beatings.
The next morning
Haruhis pov
5:30 am the clock read. I didn't have to get up until 7:30 but I had to make breakfast for my dad. I stumbled to the door still in pain from yesterday's beating those had been the worst for a while. As I made my way to the fridge I got out the bacon, eggs , and toast. After I was done cooking my father woke up. I gave him the news paper and his food. "Get me some juice." He said with a harsh tone. I did what he said and got him some juice. After he headed off to work I did the chores and my homework. When I was done with that it was about time for school so I put on my uniform and headed off.

~time skip~
Haruhis pov
I stumbled into the host club and looked around to find the host club at the meeting table. "Your late haruhi." Kyoya said making me flinch those words reminded me of yesterday's beatings. "So haruhi did you get to take and art class last night?" Tamaki questioned. " um no but my dad did and he's really good at painting pictures." I said. "So are you guys excited for your trip tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah but it won't be the same with out you haruhi." The twins said in unison. "Are guest should be arriving any minute so get in your place." Kyoya said. " bye come again." I said to my last customer of the day." Hey haruhi I heard the club say." "We want to meet your dad and maybe see some of his art." They said. "No and you've already seen his art." I said shaky. " why won't you ever talk about your dad it's not fair to us you know all there is to us why can't we know little about you." Tamaki yelled. "Do you really wanna see his art?" I asked tears burning my eyes. " yes " they said. "Suddenly I rolled up my sleeves and shirt to above my belly button. "This is his art." I said now tears down my face. What I uncovers was so many bruises you couldn't see my skin cuts that were so deep you questioned you life and burns so horrifying I was hard to look at. "Haruhi." They said . Suddenly they ran up and hugged me making me crumble to the floor in pain." I got up slowly. " he paints the bruises." I said. " I am his art work." I said with a choked voice. "Harhui you looked starved when was the last time you ate?" Hikaru asked sadly. Not since Last Friday i said. Suddenly the room became dark and next thing I knew I was out I could here the screams from the host club and they caught me, from hitting the cement flooring. I woke up on the host clubs couch. "The host club was staring at me. " " guys what time is it ?" I asked In a worried tone. 5:30. Mori said. "He's going to kill me " I said as I began to have a panic attack.
Haruhi your not going home. Tamaki said. " I have to he'll kill me!" I yelled Tamaki I love you and how you protect me but you can't protect me from this, this is something only I can
Prevent and this isn't helping." I said while trying to breath. "As I ran away Tamaki grabbed my arm and pulled me back . Suddenly I felt the pain run through me making me fall " haruhi I'm sorry" he said helping me up its ok I'm used to it. I said . " how often does this happen?" Tamaki asked. "Every night." "B- but it's my fault bc I'm the one who was born and he says that may be if I would have died then this wouldn't happen." I said calmly. "Gasp came from the host club." " haruhi you being born wasn't a bad thing at all your an amazing person and we wouldn't be who we are without you." Tamaki said. "Suddenly I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and ran home." And yep he's drunk and mad again. Haruhi your more late than yesterday he yelled. "Oh I've got something special for you." He said with he evil smile . "Go get my razors and cigarettes." He said with and evil snort."