The beating

Haruhis pov
"W-why ?" I asked scared. " Don't question me!" My father yelled. I walked slowly to my fathers bathroom and got the things, suddenly I caught a glimpse of a picture of my mother on my dads nightstand. "She's looks so happy." I thought to myself. "Haruhi get in here." He said with an evil tone. "Lay on the floor with your face down." He spat. He lifted my shirt which made me shiver in fear. He light a cigarette smoked it once and put it out on my back twisting it. He lit another and another, he lit so many I lost count my back ached in pain . "Razor time." He said with an evil smirk. "Please no!" I asked softly. He just laughed. " your weak he said just like your idiot mother." He spat with a smirk. He go the razor and started to push down on my back and drag it making me bleed. I yelled from the pain. "Shut up!" He yelled. After he was done with that he punched, kicked, whipped, and burned me some more. Then he left me to die. I crawled to my room in pain. I could barley breath everything hurt so bad. I knew he was coming back for seconds tonight but right now was his nap. Suddenly I got the urge to climb out my window carrying my bag and phone.
~time skip~
Haruhis pov
As I walked down the sidewalk I felt so much pain I know he's gonna be mad when he wakes up I thought. I finally reached tamakis mansion. He and the host club where having a sleepover so they could get up early the next day. I made my way to the door stumbling in pain the burns were stinging. " I knocked on the door with what energy I had left." One of his maids answeredthe door. Tamaki you've got a guest. Said the maid. Suddenly the whole host club walked to the door. "Haruhi?" They questioned. " i-i got and extra beating today and extra  hour and thirty minutes." I said " they ran up and hugged me touching my newest burns and cut making scream in pain. " haruhi are you ok!" Tamaki asked. Where does it hurt he ?" They said will sad faces." My back he put q whole carton of cigarettes out in my back and the got some razors and sliced my skin the whiles and beat me." I said with a shaky voice. I took off my blue jacket to show the marking through the white button up. " call 911." Tamaki said. " no please don't he's already going to be mad when I get home because
I snuck out, suddenly my phone started to ring." " it's my
Dad ." I said with a chocked voice . " h-hello." I said with a stutter. Haruhi put it on speaker Tamaki said. " ok be quiet though." I mouthed. " haruhi where the hell are you." " I-i um am getting you some more cigarettes." I lied. " don't lie you little bitch when you get home your going to play the dumb bitch who snuck out and is now getting beat for it. Pick me up a lighter and some hair spray for our little game." He snorted " yes sir ." I said. "Dad can I please eat tonight I haven't eaten for a week." I said "no your just like your bitch mom at least she's gone now I gotta deal you so no no your not having dinner ever again." He yelled while handing the phone up. " I have to go." Haruhi no." Tamaki said. " have to ." I said sadly " no your staying here and your not going home to that beast you call a dad." He yelled. " he's all I've got left." I whispered. " that's not true you've got us." Honey said. " no I don't you guys only hands out with me because I have a debt." I said " no we hangout with you because we love you." Honey said smiling . " I- I haven't heard that in a while." I whispered. Suddenly there was thunder , that just made me flinch. "Haruhi why are you afraid of thunder?" Koyua asked. " so my dads been abusing me since I was only 6 so a year after my mom died and he said every time there's thunder is when your mom is angry at you and wants me to punish you for it, so it makes me scared." I said with a fake smile."haruhi let us see your wounds from today." Tamaki said. "Fine." I said " I got a towel and put it over my breast, and walked out of the bathroom. I turned my back to the host club showing the bruises burns and cuts from today." Haruhi there's so much ." Tamaki said. I turned to face him. " yea he's a great artist isn't he." I said with a fake smile and innocent dull eyes. A tear escaped my eye. I'm gonna go change I said I brought some clothes because some how I knew you cared enough to make me do this. I said smiling. I went to the bathroom and changed, I was wearing white converse with light blue skinny jeans with a cardigan and a white cami. Suddenly I walked out and ran into Tamaki. Throwing  me to the floor. "Ow" I said. I'm sorry haruhi. He said while helping me up. " it's ok ." I said smiling " hey sempai." I said " what?" He said with a smile. "This." I said while I pulled his collar and kissed him. He kisses back  we pulled apart " i love you Tamaki suoh " i said smiling "I love you too haruhi."  Suddenly there was a know at the door. "Where's haruhi?" I man asked.
Who could it be :3