Episode 1 - Spy In The House

Catty: You wanted it {Maybe} and here it is~! YGOtMEr-S2~!

---

"How are you, Girly?" a familiar voice inquired, interrupting Anna-Beth's morning procedure of getting up before everyone and failing at trying to make breakfast. The cook always kicked her out of the kitchen now.

"Westly!" the young girl cheered, not even remotely surprised that he had managed to get past all the security.

"Anna-Beth...?" a sleepy voice muttered, making the siblings look up towards the staircase. Seto.

"Seto...?" she hesitated "I'd like you to meet my brother. Westly? This is Seto Kaiba."

"Ah," Westly smirked, devilishly, crossing his arms "The man who wants to get in my sister's pants."

"It's not like that!" Anna-Beth turned down.

"Just kidding, Sis," Westly laughed, ruffling her hair before turning back to Seto "But seriously. Keep your hands to yourself."

"Hmm," he dismissed. A raven-haired boy peeked out from behind his brother, curiously.

"Mokie," Anna-Beth smiled "Come meet my brother."

"This is the spy?" Mokie questioned.

"Way to blow my cover, G," Westly chuckled "And who are you, Kiddo?"

"Name's Mokuba!" he chirped, bouncing out into the open and offering his hand to shake, which Westly complied to.

"You the hot shots brother or something?" Westly wondered, gesturing to Seto.

"Yea," he nodded.

"Hate to break up this little meeting," Seto interrupted "But certain 'hot shots' have companies to run. Anna-Beth? You coming?"

"Yes, Seto," she sighed, heading up the stairs "Let me just get ready." Westly turned to Seto as she left.

"What's she going with you to work for?" Westly demanded.

"Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" he smirked, turning to go back upstairs.