Episode 6 - The Theif's Sister

Catty: Just got back from an antique meeting. During the whole thing, I was fangirling over this set of Klapollo pictures and trying really hard to appear interested in the conversation. Not that I wasn't, of course, but Yaoi tends to make everything in it's wake look boring.

------

Anna-Beth stood by herself at the gate to the Kaiba Mansion. Seto had tried to come along with her, but she insisted it'd be harder to leave each other if he was there.

"Hello," a voice greeted. She looked up and saw the silhouette of someone just out of the view of the street light.

"Hi?" she hesitated, trying to get a better view of them, "Can I help you?"

"I believe you know why I'm here, my Dear," he smirked, stepping into the view of the headlights "I'm looking for my... Sister, I suppose you could call her."

"Sister?" Anna-Beth questioned.

"I watched over Zalia since she was just a babe," he nodded "You might know me as Bakura."

"Hello, Bakura," Zalia greeted, swapping places with her hikari.

"Queen," Bakura took a step forward, reaching out to her with his hand, through the gate "I've missed you and your brothers."

"As I, you, Bakura," she smiled, softly, "I'll be ready to go as soon as you agree to be nice to my hikari."

"I suppose I should have seen this coming," he sighed "You always were very protective of your things."

"So?" she pressed "Do we have a deal?"

"Very well," he agreed to, shaking hands with her, "Come along, my Dear."