Episode 7 - Westly's Gift

"Well... Thanks for that," Westly smiled down at Yugi "My sister probably thinks I'm out of town by now, so if you could keep my visit a secret..."

"Oh," Yugi nodded, earnestly, "Of course. I wouldn't thi-" Suddenly, yelling ensued from upstairs.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID!"

"YOU LYING BASTARD! THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD FORGET!"

"IT'S TRUE! IF YOU ARE REALLY MY QUEEN, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME!"

"AS IF!"

"What's going on up there?" Westly demanded, looking up towards the source of the sound.

"You... You hear him, too?" Yugi's eyes widened, alarmed.

"There's a girl, too," Westly noted, rising to his feet, "Can't you hear the girl?"

"No..." Yugi denied "Maybe I should..."

"Let me," Westly insisted, starting towards the stairs.

"Wait!" Yugi chased after him "You won't even be able to see the-" Westly shoved open the door to reveal Yami and Zalia spitting words at one another.

"Anna-Beth?" Westly demanded, startling both of them to looking up. Zalia stared back at him for a moment before she disappeared in a swirl of light.

"Um..." Yugi attempted "That was your sister's inhibitor, Zalia. This is Yami... He's mine."

"Charmed..." Westly stuck his hand out "I guess."

"Equally," Yami agreed, humouring him by offering his hand also, but drawing it back in alarm when Westly's didn't go right through his, "Ah!"

"How..." Yugi muttered "How are you doing that?"

"I don't know," Westly admitted, turning to Yami, as if he had answers.

"It appears," Yami explained, rubbing his wrist, "That we have a spirit communicator in our presence, Yugi. It's Westling, correct? Why don't we go contact Ishizu and Marik on this one."