Chapter 19 *epilogue*

Kellin POV
--------

*1 year later*

Vic's memory never came back. The doctors said it was unlikely and they were right. It's been over a year since Vic's accident and he still remembers very little about his old self. But it doesn't matter really because Vic's mother and I basically filled him in on everything.

Things got hard sometimes. We told Vic about the things he use to do and he didn't take it lightly. Some days he would get angry with himself and others, he would break down in self loathing. Vic couldn't stand to think of himself as the monster he once was.

Our relationship suffered through it too. Vic tried breaking up with me in attempt to 'keep me safe', but he was just in a bad place. We always end up back together anyway. I love him. Not for who he was but who he is and he understands that now.

Not a day goes by where he doesn't feel guilty but I am always there to make sure he knows that he's okay and that he's not the person he use to be. Telling Vic everything sounded like a bad idea at first, but it's better that he understands his past self so that he doesn't make the same mistakes and he knows that.

I'm actually surprised with how well everything turned out. Vic and I celebrated our 1 year dating and we haven't been better. I really do love him.

Vic's not the only one who had to get use to the change. I still struggle with handling Vic when he is genuinely upset. It's hard to look around his past and forgive him for everything, but I know he's a good person. I trust Vic.

It took time for me to get past my post abuse reflexes. It took time before I was comfortable with Vic doing a lot of things like going out late at night. I always have the fear he won't come back. And trusting him with me came along slowly. I trust Vic but it was scary letting him have sex with me again. But I know Vic would never hurt me. Not again.

"Are you okay?" Vic whispered in my ear.

I nodded. "Yes, please move," I pleaded. Vic started moving in and out of me at a slow pace. I brought him down by his neck to kiss me hard.

"Faster?" He breathed against my lips.

"Please," I choked. Vic obliged and slammed into me. My back arched at the sudden pleasure. I let out a moan as I raked my nails from his shoulders and down his back.

Vic kept going at a fast pace until he hit that spot inside me that me crazy. I bit down on my lip to keep in my moan, but Vic wasn't having it.

"Scream for me," Vic breathed, still hitting that spot in me. I tried to resist. I had a natural instinct to tease him. He glared at me and thrusted harder into me.

I couldn't help the scream that bubbled up in me. "Vic! Oh my go- don't stop." I writhed underneath him.

I could just barely see Vic's smirk as he wrapped his hand around me. My mouth was hanging open as he stroked me. His hips slowed down teasingly.

I needed more than he was giving me, so I took it upon myself to grind my hips up against his, with him still inside me. Vic grunted above me and pumped me faster.

"I love you," I spoke. I was getting lost in just staring at him. My movements were distracted by his face. I couldn't help but stop and admire the beautiful man above me. Until he pounded into me suddenly.

A strangled scream made it way to my through as my eyes squeezed shut. Vic kept going until we were both at the edge.

"I'm close," I whispered, hoping he could hear me. He nodded and then stalled inside me, the same time I reached my climax.

We came down simultaneously as he collapsed on the bed next to me. He rolled off the other side to get napkins to clean us up.

Once he was done and back in the bed next to me, I snuggled into his side. I let out a yawn as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on?" Vic spoke softly, brushing my hair away from my face. I blushed naturally and squeezed him closer to me.

"I love you so much," he whispered. I nodded against his chest.

"I love you"

I knew that Vic was still broken. I knew that I was still shattered. We were both trying to learn to love ourselves again. And we were doing it by loving each other. Whatever it takes, we can get better. People really do change. And no matter how broken we are, we'll never be broken beyond repair.

------

The end wooooo. This has been my first complete fic and yes I know it actually kinda sucks but whatever. I've already started writing another one but I'm not gonna start posting it until I've actually finished hand writing the whole thing. That way updates will be way better.

So thanks to anyone who stuck around for this book and if anyone can make a better cover or summary for this book, you should message me about it cause I'd love to work with it. The same goes for my next fic. If anyone wants to get a head start with me on cover or summary ideas for that fic, message me and I'll explain the plot to help.

Thanks chu guys <3

Just be glad you won't have to deal with my shítty updates anymore