Chapter 2(Remake)

Seun
Hey boos! Your favorite person is back. Well so far I have spent a week in Nigeria and I like it so far. The only thing I don't like is the people who take the electricity away from the people. Like why u gonna give us electricity and take it away every so often. But now today is Monday and that means the first day at my new school. I am hyped but at the same time not hyped because I actually have to make new friends and I'm not mentally ready for that. However, I'm hyped that I get a new environment because I need one so badly cuz everyone in my other school are soo petty. I also hope to make a boy best friend or boyfriend. Well it's 7:15 a.m and I have to be at school by 7:45. The driver in the limo is honking at me ,I will talk to you all later.

25 minutes later...
Omg guys. This school is huge. The minute I got to the school from limo. All these people came to welcome me. I guess I am some type of expected guest or something. I have them all hugs . I felt so welcomed and that made me feel happy because I was scared that I was gonna be hated because of me coming to the school in a limo. Which honestly I was just not expecting, I was just expecting to go in one of the many cars my Grandparents have. Oh I need to go the counselor and get my schedule. After all these people who came to come see me, I asked one girl who was walking inside I quickly called her. "Um,I excuse me. By any chance do u know where the counselor office is ." "Oh yes I do, would u want me to take u there ?" "Oh I would appreciate that so much. Oh I forgot my manners. My name is Seun. What is your name ?" "Oh My name is Semilore." "Ooh I love your name. Isn't there a song after your name by Lil Kesh ?" "Haha, yes there is but my parents just liked the name and I heard that Song by lil kesh quite recently. I like that song. Do you ?" " Oh yess I love that and many other nigerian songs as well." "Ayee, I love nigerian songs too. Nigerian music be so lit." "Yess,Semilore you are right!"

Author
They talked and walked all the way to the counselor's office. Now they have arrived at the counselor's and Seun has gotten her schedule and to find out Seun and Semilore have the same 4th period, 6th period,and 7th period. 4th period was Writing, 6th period was Yoruba and 7th period was dance .

Semilore
Oh hey boos! I am so glad I finally get to talk to all of you for the first time. As you know I'm Semilore, I love food and Nigeria Music. I am also in 11th grade and im 16. I love to dance and play soccer. I was born in Lagos,Nigeria. I love to laugh and meet new people. Just like how today I met Seun which is like my other half. She loves to dance, loves food, loves Basketball,loves to laugh alot actually. It seems to me that she laughs more then I do. Lol. I am so glad I met her today and I can't wait to introduce her to my group of friends. There is Damilola who is single and Michelle and De'Shawn who are together. Michelle and De'Shawn have been together since the 8th grade. Michelle is 16 and De'Shawn is 17 but he just turned 17. Damilola is 18 and he is like a older brother to me. They all love me so much considering I'm the youngest in the group. I hope Seun loves them as much as I do. Oh sorry boos, I gotta go to class now. Ugh I hate writing that class be soo boring and that teacher is way to strict

Seun
Hey boos! Me and Semilore walk into our Writing class and all the guys for some reason gave up their seats for me and I was so confused why but I told them they can sit there and went to go it in the back with Semilore.

Teacher: OK class today we are going to talk about Paragraph Structures. I need for every to get their book and open it to page 3.

Class: Yes Teacher!

Teacher: Also we are going to take notes so please make sure you have your note books out as well. Today is a short class period considering today is the 1st day of school. I want you to get the feeling of being in this class room. We will do 15 of the lesson then after that I want everyone to go get to know one another.

15 min later....

Teacher: Class the lesson is over go and meet new people.

Author
Everyone went to go meet the new class mates in the class and Semilore meet 2 new people and Seun met like almost everyone. As you know Seun wants to get as many new friends as possible. Well we will see how Seun and the Group meet up in the nxt chapter. Plz vote for this chapter and the 1st chapter. I hope you enjoy me remaking the story comment for any suggestions or questions! Ight boos gotta blast!