Chapter 3(Remake)

Seun
Hey boos! I missed you very much ! How are your all! Well back to the amazing story that this author is making even though she be getting on my last nerves sometimes. So now we at lunch and it's pretty lit they having a dance party. You already know I was in the middle of the circle getting it down the nigerian way. Me and Semilore were just dancing with some other people but we were the main reason it was hyped. All could I see was cameras posting this on the snapchat. I added many different people on snap. Eventually after the dance session, Semilore took me to the lunch line and u already know I got a alot of food cuz u I'm trying to stay slimthick. I got Jollof Rice,Dodo(Fried plantain),Chicken, vanilla ice cream, and bottled water.Once I finished paying for my food ,Semilore had dragged me with my lunch tray in my hand to her group of friends. I sat down and Semilore said "Seun,these are my friends, Damilola,Michelle, and De'Shawn."

Me: It is a pleasure to meet you all. As you may know I'm new to the school and I come to this school in peace.

Michelle: Girll u ain't gotta be formal with us we cool,we gucci.

De'Shawn: Ya, we family now. If you a friend of Semilore, then u are definitely a friend of us.

Damilola: You are welcome to the FierceCheetahGang. That's our title, you were definitely so lit over there lil sexy.

Semilore: Damilola calm down and behave yourself . I am so sorry bout dat he is a lil hoe buh when he gets a girl he devoted though. Michelle and De'Shawn are in relationship. They have been dating for 3 good years and 4months. They are about to reach 3yrs and 5mths. Can everyone plz give Seun a description about yourself.

Damilola: Ooh let me go first !!

Semilore: Oml, go ahead.

Damilola: Well I'm 18, I was born in London but relocated to Nigeria when I was 12. I love to play basketball and Soccer. I love to get lit with friends especially those that are girls. I love food. Oh did i mention I'm single. All the girls want me cuz I'm built. (He lifts up one arm to flex his muscles.)

Semilore: Anyways, moving on.

Michelle: Hey boo I'm 16. I am the youngest of the group. I was born in Lagos, Nigeria. I love to play basketball and Track. I love food alot I'm always eating lol. That's y I'm slimthick. I love shopping and Netflix. I love to dance but I have to have the vibe you know.

De'Shawn: Hey, I'm 17. I love to play football and Track. I love to chill and eat food with my bae.(As he kisses Michelle on the forehead, she smiles. Seun is in awe of their relationship.) I would do anything for this fat ass over here. Although she a trip she the reason y I'm still happy. I love food. Also,I have a humble personality and love shoes like fr if you look in my closet I have bout 200 pairs of shoes.

Semilore
Well Seun, I hoped u enjoyed their lil description. We all have 2 things in common is we all have Royalty in our blood and we love food as much as u do. Enjoy your lunch everyone !!

Author
Hey boos, I hope u enjoyed the story. Please continue to vote for the 3 chapters I am remaking. I am soo sorry I haven't posted in a while , I had to study for midterms and your girl had to study but I will try my best to upload as much as I can over this Winter break. Comment any questions or concerns about the book. In the next chapter you will see how Damilola makes his move on Seun. You will see how he professes his love her as well. Alright boos, I will "shmell" y'all later.