Chapter 6

Plz vote for these chapters !!

De'Shawn
Hey GUYS well it's finally 7pm and I'm so excited. Michelle is actually ready on time can u believe that she got ready on time. It's unbelievable cuz u know how these girls be these days taking a million years just to look fine asf well ig it's worth it .Well the driver for the limousine has knocked on the door and it's time for us to go. I take Michelle by the hand. She looks amazing with that sexy curve fitting grey dress like omg I'm soo blessed to have her fr. Y'all can see us together above. You see I wanted look nice buhh not way u to nice you know just right. I looking sexy ayee ! We walk to the limousine and I walk Michelle into there and she slides in first. Then I follow behind her and close the door. She looks into eyes and says "Why did u choose me out of all those girls that wanted u?" Something that u all don't know is that before I dated Michelle I was actually dating Semilore, yea ik y'all are surprised but I dated her cuz she was a friend to me a few yrs ago. I didn't know anyone not even Michelle. We dated for about 6 months then I called it off cuz I just didn't feel the same feelings for her and she agreed to just be friends. Then after that, u would not believe how many girls started to come holler at me. I mean ik I worked out much more cuz after I broke up with Semilore I didn't want to stress or feel hurt over some love shit so I began to workout more. Then 4 months later I met the love of my life (LOML) Michelle.

She literally gives me life with her beauty, her personality, and most of all her smile. I responded to Michelle's question by saying,"lmao are u fr? You should know why I chose u but if u wanna hear y so bad I will tell u. Buh before I tell u the story open that cooler box thingy." She opens the it's and she has a big smile on her face because it was filled with different types of skittles. "So the reason why I chose is well...u know how I dated Semilore before u ?" She said"Yea,I remember" as she was eating those skittles. "Well, something u didn't know is I began to work out cuz I didn't want to stress over that love thing me and Semilore had u know. Then all these girls tried to get my number, were all over my chest and arms trying to get a feel for them. One time this girl was trying to seduce me and junk and grabbed my dick. Then my baby began to choke on her skittles. I rubbed her back and in the other cooler I gave her some pineapple fanta. I said " Sorry baby, be careful plz. U the only person I really love." She said, "I'm sorry bout that I was just suprised/ shocked by what that girll did and at the same time mad cuz I wish I knew u before then to have punched that girl in her throat."
" Well, baby u know I didn't know u then and we weren't together and people would have became suspicious. Buhh yea and once I realized all those girls were just hoes and wanted my Body instead of who I was, I didn't pay them much attention but when I met u I realized u were the one I have always wanted, u have goofy personality,u have the beauty, the smile, the figure and most of all the heart. U didn't want my money u wanted me for who I really was, not for what I had. Thank u so much baby, I thank God everyday for u because have really made my life soo much better. "  I look at her and I gave her a nice tounge kiss and everything. She said, " Aww, thx baby. I appreciate that fr." She cuddled into my arms and once we got to the restaurant. I stepped put first and ran to the other side to open the door for the Loml. She held my hand and got out so gracefully. Then before I close the door she was sad and I said" What's wrong?" She said, " I wanted to have those skittles for later." "Oh I forgot." I went inside and luckily I was smart because ik she would want those skittles for later so I put a bag and the filled the skittles. I picked up the bag and tied it and came out and said "Wah-lah" She was so happy and gave me a hug.

Well bye fam, Michelle gonna finish this in Her Pov. I love u all and soo sorry that the Author hasn't updated in a while she has been soo busy with track and school. She trying to get into Harvard cut her some slack fam. Ight show some love to her by voting for this chapter. She wanted me to let u know that the chapters are gonna be one of the characters POV cuz its hard not make each chapter with making different Povs and making one's longer  then the other so she just gonna do it to save time. We'll gotta get back to my Date, she starting to get hungry, don't tell her I said this buhh as always cuz she Thhhhiiickkk!!! Bye fr!