Chapter 1 (Remake)

Seun
Hello, fam what's good ! This is my First POV. I am so excited to go see my Grandma but upset totally upset that I am going to have to leave all my friends back in Houston,TX . You see I'm a very special child. I like to get all A's and love food. I have always wanted a boyfriend buhh never got one at school cuz nobody really noticed me. Although I always slayed..I was just cool with sum of the boys. They all took me as their lil sister. Which was amazing and they always stood up for me. I come from a family of 6. I have 3 siblings, 2 sisters and 1 bro. I am the second child because I have a older sister.  Well although I'm gonna miss all my friends...I hope to find a boyfriend or a boy best friend. Oh please before i forget I'm 16 in the 11th grade. I turn 17 when in April. Well I got to go pack for Nigeria see u there.

2 days later...
Well Fam I'm finally in Nigeria and I'm now with my Grandma. Oh she looks so sick bruh I'm gonna cry. She continues to have stomach pains and she just had 2 surgeries.  1 in Nigeria another in America. She still can walk buh she can't do too much. Oh tell me how I got Royalty in my blood? Apparently my Grandma and my Grandpa are the people who are in charge of Oluwa Kingdom. They have so many nice people there and they all are soo welcoming.  Well they are soon to step off the throne and  my parents are gonna take the throne. That means I'm gonna be a nigerian princess.

I think I'm actually gonna like this new move and I hope the new school I go to is pretty litt too. Cuz I want to have a great year at Trinity International College. This one of the best schools in Nigeria. I am so excited to meet all the new people and it's gonna be pretty lit. I'm soo hyped to get a different high school experience. Well fam I gots to go and imma talk to y'all tomorrow.

Author
Hey boos! I decided to change the beginning and probably the whole story cuz I don't like it too much and I want it to be better. Comment to your thoughts on whether you like or not