Chapter 3

Authors Note

Hey everyone sorry for not posting last weekend I was busy with some stuff. Anyways I just wanted to tell you guys to comment on what you think of the story it would mean a lot to me. Thank you and hope you like.

-----

Taylor's Pov

I woke up and found that the bed was empty. Where did Alec go. Maybe he had some work to do, he is going to be king soon after all. I got out of bed and went back to my room and did all my girly things that I needed to do. Brushed my teeth, got dressed, and brushed my hair.

When I got down stairs I could smell bacon and eggs. I thought vampires didn't eat human food like us. I walked to where the scent of the food was coming from and saw Alec cooking. He must of not heard me walk in so I walk in and wrap my arms around his waist. What made this even better is that he wasn't wearing a shirt and boy was he a sexy vampire. Alec seemed tense so I started to trail my hands up and down his body. He got even more tense.

"Alec are you ok?" I ask.

"Um... yeah just a little hungry, that's all." He said.

"I didn't know you were able to eat this kind of stuff." I said.

"I can't." He mumbled. I looked at him shocked. Wait I read about vampires and when they meet their beloved they have to drink from them. That's also the way they mark you. Am I ready for that? No but do you want to see your mate starve? No. 

'Then I guess it's time for him to mark us.' My wolf said.

'You ready for that?' I asked her. I mean we did just meet him but I already know we'll love him with all our heart.

'You just said. We love him so why not let him at least mark us.' She said. She's right. I also rather me marked then have Alec starve.

I turned Alec around and made him look me strait in the eye.

"Do it." I said. He looked at me confused. "Mark me." He started to shake his head no.

"I'm not feeding off you. Not until I make you fully love me and don't just say it so I'll mark you." He said his eyes going black.

"I'm not letting you starve." I said.

"WELL I'M NOT MARKING YOU YET SO DEAL WITH IT!!" He yelled. I looked at his eyes and they were now blood red. I could feel tears starting to brim my eyes. A tear slipped from my eye. I'm can't be with him right now. How could he yell at me? All I was trying to do was make sure that he didn't starve just because of me. So I ran. I ran up to my bedroom that the king and queen gave me and slammed the door. Made sure I locked it and did the same with the bathroom door.

My back was against the bathroom door and I slid down it. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. There was a knocking at the door. I'm not talking to him right now. I got up and stripped from my clothing so I could take a shower. The water started to fog up the room but that's what I liked.

When I finished with my shower I went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I got dressed in some short shorts and a tank. I should probably go talk to my brother. Before I left I put my hair up in a messy bun. When I walked out the door I saw Alec against the wall across my door. Nope not talking to him yet.

My wolf agreed with me too. He looked up and his eyes were back to his normal gray but his eyes were also red and puffy. Was he crying? Well this may sound heartless but I don't care right now. He yelled at me for caring for him. I walked back in the room and closed the door...again and locked it.

"Tay-Taylor ple-please open the do-or baby." He said his voice cracking. I didn't answer. I couldn't. My wolf wasn't disagreeing with me either. I'm sorry that I care about you and that I don't want you to die when I just met you. If you want to scream at me then by all means go ahead but you won't be hearing from me for awhile. I'm sorry that you're crying right now but you made me cry first.

I heard a sniffle out side of the door."Ple-please baby." Lets see how he feels when he gets yelled at.

"WELL I'M NOT OPENING THE DOOR SO DEAL WITH IT!!" I yell. Yeah how does it fell now when your the one being yelled at. My wolf was begging to come out. The room was big enough so I did. It felt good to be back in my wolf form. I hopped on the bed and rested my head on my paws. My life is so messed up. Why couldn't my parents still be here? I miss them so much. A tear fell onto my paw.

There was knocking at the door. I'm still not going to answer. The knocking finally stopped and then there was a click. The door opened and I turned to see who it is and how they got in. Of course it was Alec and he had a key in his hand. How could he just walk in here when he knew I didn't want to talk to him? I shook my head and turned away. He sat on the bed and reached out for me.

I got off the bed and went over to the corner of the room. When I laid back down I heard him sigh. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him put his head in his hands. I saw tears falling down onto the floor.

"I'm sor-sorry that I-I yelled. I j-just want you to l-love me before I do any-anything." He said. Ugh. I got up and went over to him. I set my head on his lap. He still kept his head in his hands. I nuzzled his hands to take them off. He did and then he looked at me. I licked his face. He looked at me with shock.

"Did you just lick me?" He asked. I smiled. Well tried to. I probably look really weird right now. A wolf grinning just think about that for a second. He wiped all the slobber off and laid on my bed. I hopped on and nuzzled my face in his neck. Alec wrapped his arm around my waist. Well some what of my waist. He held on tight like I would disappear any minute. My wolf was still upset with him but we both couldn't stand seeing him so sad. He must really care to for a vampire prince to be crying.

I shifted back into human form not worrying about my clothes. I'm a white wolf so they stay on my body in human but disappear when I turn wolf. (If I mentioned  the color before and this isn't the same color sorry. I forgot what color and I want her to be white. Thanks)

"I thought your clothes are supposed to shred into pieces?" He asked.

"You wish." I said. "And I'm sorry."

"No don't say sorry. Lets not even talk about it. It's in the past, ok?" He asked. I shook my head ok and just laid in his arms. My eyes started to close.

"Go to sleep sweetheart. I'll be here when you wake." Those were the last words that I heard and then I fell asleep.