Chapter 5

A/N

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with things lastly. Anyways if you have read any of my other books sorry about them never being together in the beginning and they never fight but I just love the action that happens. If you don't like that sorry but I do. Anyways hers the next chapter.

-----

Taylor's Pov

I can still hear the screaming and yelling of Alec calling my name. It's breaking my heart to hear all of his pain but he had it coming for him. He lied to me. A huge lie too. If it was a small one ok, I understand but no this was a big one. He slept with another girl when he said he didn't. I would've understood if he said he did because he didn't know what the ring was for. He said he did though and that he didn't sleep with anyone. Besides that girl seemed like such a slut. It was nice knowing her. Ha. I'm to funny.

-----

After a little more running I was headed over to the cave. Lola and Joey were sitting by a fire eating... deer? Yep that's deer. It was my favorite meal but I don't have an appetite to eat anything.

It was about 9 and I was tired. I was about to go to sleep when Joe said something.

"You'll end up with him again. I don't see why your going to put your self through this. I mean I don't like him anymore but I rather see you happy and healthy then you like like you're dyeing."

"How could I be happy when he lied to me?" I asked. He shrugged. I shook my head and went over all the events that had happened. Ugh, what a day.

-----

Alec's Pov

She left me. My true love left me. My princess. My queen left me and it's all my fault. She lost her parents her family. All she has left is her brother and sister. I should've been part of that. She should've had me. She will have me. She'll come back right?

She wouldn't die just to stay away from me, right? I don't know what I would do if she did. I mean I love her. Ugh!

Please come back Taylor. Please?

----- A year later

Taylor's Pov

It's been a year now. Joey, lola, and I have been in the cave ever since. Joe is 23. Lola is 7 and I'm 19. Today is the day that I first met Alec and he won't leave my head. He's all I ever think about. I miss him.

I'm out side hunting when I hear a rustle. My head snaps to the side and smell rotting flesh. Great! Rouges.

'Joe, there's rouges a little north of the cave.'

'Coming'

I got ready in a fighting stance when something jumped on my back.

I flipped the rouge over and swiped at his muzzle. He let out a hiss if pain. Yeah you better be in pain.

All the rouges started to come onto me. One was on my back. Another was hitting my tail while another was getting ready to pounce on me. Oh sh**, one was getting ready to pounce on me.

He jumped up into the air and right when he was about to land Joey wolf came a pinged onto him. He bit his neck killing him instantly.

Lola was sitting by me. All the rouges turned to her and looked at her in awe. She's pretty adorable when she's in wolf more. I mean she's adorable in human too but she is in wolf form also. Never mined anyways while she has the rouges attention, Joey and I take the rest down.

I nuzzled my head into Lola's neck. She saves me and I love my little sister. I loved my family. Most importantly, I love Alec.

-----

A/N

This was just a filler and sorry it short. Sorry it took so long but I've been having some family problems. Next chapter will be up as soon as I can. Thanks for sticking with me.

-leigha