Chapter 4

Taylor's Pov

I awoke to strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned in Alecs' arms and snuggled closer. While his arm tightened around me. His grey eyes were looking down at me. Alec smiled brightly down at me.

"Morning beautiful." He said kissing my nose.

I giggled and said, "Morning." I looked out the window and saw that it was nighttime. Ok so mayne its not morning. A knock was heared on the door. Alec got up and went to answer the door while I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came out there was a blond that had her hands where they shouldn't be.

"Come Alec. Why you in here when you could be having fun with me in mine?" The girl asked.

"Because I have a beloved now and I care unlike others." He said.

"He isn't my beloved you are." The blond said. I think I'm going to call her bimbo.

"You knew I wasn't your beloved but you rejected him. So leave before my mate comes out here. I don't want her to see some sl-t." Alec seethed. I felt pride in him.

"You didn't think that a few days ago." Bimbo said while spotting me. She smirking and that pride instantly disappeared. Unblivable. Alec turned around. I walked up to him and pushed him out the door.

"Well its your lucky day because he's all yours!" I said slaming the door. After this morning you'd think he would know not to mess with me. Yeah whem someone yells or does what he did it wont end well. He also said he didn't look at another girl since he knew I was coming sometime. Oh that makes it worse for him. A liar and a cheater.

I went back over to the bed a ripped off the sheets to get his scent out of here. I opened the door with the sheets in my hand and Alec was sitting on the floor. I rolled my eyes and walked down the steps. When I found a maid I asked her where the laundry room. She just took them away from me and shooed me off.

When I went back up stairs he was still there. He got up and came up to me.

"I'm-"

"Don't waste your breath. Have fun with that blond bimbo. Clearly I wasn't worth the wait like you said. You know I've been looking forward to finding my mate but now... I could have a copt without one. So with that said I Taylor Brown, reject you Alec Nelson prince of the vampires." I said slamming the door in his face. Hot tears ran down my face. So much crying in one day all because of one guy.

There was knocking on the door. "Go away Alec! I just rejected you! Don't you get it!"

"Its your brother and sister. You know the people you ran off from and never talked to us since." Joey said. I hurried off the bed and opened the door. I gave him and Lola a big hug. "So what was it that you yelled. You rejected your mate?" Here we go

-----

After I told Joe and Lola what happened Joey was beyond mad. Lola fell asleep. I couldn't blame her we have had a rough week and this probably took a toll on her.

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him." He said slowly while getting up.

"Have fun. He lied right to my face Joey." I said. My eyes glazed over and that didn't go unnoticed. He came to my side and hugged me to his chest.

"I'm sorry Tay." He said.

"What you sorry for. Alec's the one who broke my heart." I said.

"Yeah and now he's going to pay." Joe said while running out the door. Oh how I love my brother. Yeah he has his moments but I love him no matter what.

Five minuets later Joe comes back. That was fast.

"You do not want to mess with him. His room is a mess and now he is mist laying on his bed. When I tried to tall to him he turned to with red eyes and bared his fangs at me. That was some scary crap." He said. My mouth dropped to the ground. Nothing scares him.

"That's just sad." I said shaking my head.

"Fine you go see how how scary he is." He said.

"Fine." I walked out of the room and went to Alec's. When I knocked on the door no one answered. I walled in and boy it was a mess. There was holes in everywall. The dresser was thrown across the room. The table was split in half. When I looked at the bed Alec was on it. He was covered in feathers from the pillows and the blanket was in shreds on the floor. Wow.

"Listen I need you to stop scaring my brother. He still needs some man pride." The little that he has. Alec jolted up and came over to me.

"I'm so sorry. Please for give me." He said.

"What do I need to for give you for? You didn't do anything to me, you were with your beloved and that's fine. I also came to say goodbye. My family and I are going to go so we can get out of your parents hair. It was nice meeting you Alec and I hope you and your beloved have a happy life together." I said smiling. He was looking at me like I was crazy. "What?"

"Your leaving me?" He asked.

"Well yes but why would it matter? You have others that love you dearly. I barley even know you. So like I said it was nice meeting you ... Alec." I said turning around. I was about to close the door when I heard those three words I never thought would happen. Espically since I rejected him.

"I love you."

I turned around and he gave me a sad smile. "No you don't. You love someone else so don't kid your self."

"I'm not kidding my self. I love you. I need you Taylor." He said begging.

"Well you didn't think that a few days ago now did you? No I don't believe so." I said my anger starting to rise.

"When are you going to accept that I'm your mate your beloved? You need me."

"No. I did need you. Not any more and I'm glad you didn't mark me or I wouldn't be able to do this." I slaked his door abut and started to walk back to my room. I heard Alec have another tantrum. When I was in front of my room Cindy was about to knock.

"Cindy. Just the person I was looking for. I wanted to tell you that we're leaving. I'm having some problems with Alec so I don't think I should stay here any more." I said.

"What happened dear? It must be bad if you have to leave him."

"He lied to me about some stuff and I...rejected him. Alec wont accept it so I'm going to just leave." I explained.

"Its about that blond chick isn't it?" I shook my head. "We told him not to do any funny buiness but he never listens." She said shaking her head.

"I dint think it would've worked out anyways. We were already having problems. Lets keep this our little secret but I love him. Always will but he was supposed to make me happy. Help me to forget about everything but all he did was make me cry."

"I understand. The girl will be killed though for lapsing us loose a great queen." I gave Cindy a hug.

"Thank you." I mumbled. She gave me a pat on the back and told me to go. Joe and Lola were already packed. We palnned this while I was telling Joe about Alec.

"Lets go." I said. We walked outside and to the gate. I turned around and looked at Alec's window. He was there watching me, then he dissappered. Before we walked out of the gate I heard yelling. I turned back around and saw Alec getting tackled to ground by his father.

"SHE LOVES ME!! I HEARD HER TELL MOTHER!! LET ME GO!!" Alec yelled. He heard?

"Come on Tay lets go." Joe said.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! DON'T GO!! Taylor?"

A tear slipped out of my eye.

I spoke in my brothers mind. 'There's a cave North of here. Meet me there. I need to run.' He nodded ok. I set my bag by my brothers feet. I shifted into my wolf and looked once more at Alec. He was looking at me intently. I bowed my head in respect and then ran off through the woods. What has happened to my life.

-----

A/N

Hey everyone. Sorry it took so long. My computer has a virus from the website so I have to use my kindle now. Any ways I know some of you may not like this chapter or just this book because there is so much crying. Well I'm sorry but I just like drama and there's never really a good start to a book. Its always the middle. Ill update soon.

-leigha