The Big Fight!

(Y/n) pov.

I was out of the hospital finally but i felt like shit the next day.

I could barley walk,

and Zeref wanted me to go to the gild,

what an idiot.

I showed up but when i got in i had to lean on a table to keep my balance.

I'm going to kill him, i though.

" Hey ( Y/n) are you okay?" i heard someone say, but everything was to fussy to see who it was.

" yeah i'm fine." I said walking over to the bar where Mira was.

" Hey ( y/n) how did yesterday go?" Mira asked.

" What are you talking about." i asked putting my head on my arms.

" (y/n) you don't look to well. " Mira said.

" No d-."

" Oh (Y/N), are you okay." i heard Mavis ask.

" Yeah i'm-, Hey Natsu,Zeref." i yelled over to them and just like that just seeing Zeref made me fell 100 times better.

" Oh Hey ( y/n)!" Natsu said, Zeref just stayed close behind him,i was confuse why at first then got it. ever since me and him kissed we haven't even seen or talked to each other.

"......uh...." i started.

crap i can't do this i'm way to nerves.

Natsu just looked at me and i just turned around on my seat and saw Mira staring at me. I jumped.

" so what's going on with you two?" she asked.

" Uh, N-nothing." i said looking down.

" Hey Zeref do you want to hang out today?" Mavis asked.

i stood up with out falling somehow, and grabbed Zeref's arm.

" No he's not he's coming to talk to me right now." i said looking at her.

" What why, what do you to have to talk to?" She asked.

" Stuff!" i said.

" What stuff?" she asked again.

" Lets go Zeref i don't have time to fight with her." i said pulling him.

" Uh.....Okay, i guess." he said as i pulled him out of the gild hall.

Mira's pov.

" hey Natsu do you know what all of that was about?" i asked.

" Yeah, the other day at the hospital my brother finally made a move on (y/n), and he couldn't bring himself to talk to her."He explained.

" really!" I said in surprise."

" Yeah." he said.

(y/n) pov. i dragged Zeref all the way to a lack so i new we could talk.

we get there and i let go of Zeref's arm.

But then i got all dizzy again and i had to hold on him for balance.

" Hey are you okay?" he said quietly.

" to tell you the truth I'm not." i said looking up at him.

" well every things going to be fine, anyways you should probably lay down." he said and i did.

i looked up at the sky, until i felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked over and saw Zeref.

"Hey how about we spend the day together." he suggested.

I Blushed because first we were super close to each other and second because he looked so cute.

" Okay. I said with a big smile.

A/N yeah this is a little bit short but who cares. in till next time bye. Also i'm going to be editing this when i'm finished.