What Just Happened.

( y/n)'s pov.

Zeref was standing there by the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

" Hey." I said.

" Hey we need to talk...... " and with that my eyes went wide.

---------

Is this the end, I thought

" what you want to talk about?" I asked trying to not cry.

" I wanted to know why you killed those 2 guys? " he replied.

I stared at the floor. " I guess because you looked helpless against them and you remind me of my brother." I said in a whisper

" that's good to know." he said, but then he did something I never would of expected he hugged me.

" what's this for?" I asked relaxing a little.

" do I have to give an answer." he said. It took me to realize what he was talking about but the realized.

" no I guess you don't." I said returning the hug.

After are worm touching moment I decided to go leave and actually do something that day because Mavis had to be gone. All of a sudden a dig bang went off I ran towards where it came from, but when I got there Natsu was standing there.

Of course, I thought.

" hey Natsu why'd to burn down the block?" I asked walking up to him.

" oh some people tried to capture Happy so I bet them up for it." he answered.

" you idiot. " I said.

" Anyways what you up to?" he asked.

" nothing. " I said. Natsu just laughed.

" right. " he said.

" anyways I better get going." he said I nodded and walked somewhere else.

-----------

It was only 5 when I got back to the gild.

" hey (y/n)." Mira said.

" hey. " I said sitting down by the bar.

" oh before I forget Zeref asked me to give you this." she said handing me a piece of paper.

" thanks Mira." I said as she walked away to someone else.

I opened the note and read what it said.

Dear (y/n),

I've been super shy around you and I sorry, but I was going to make it up to you, but I had to go do something for Natsu and won't be back til tomorrow because he's an idiot. I hope you can understand. See you tomorrow.

From your boyfriend
Zeref.

I sighed and put the note in my pocket.

-----

Tomorrow

I walked through the doors of the gild. And realized Zeref wasn't here yet. So I walked over to the bar where Mira was. But before I could I heard Mavis voice.

" ( y/n), I'm so sorry I had to miss yesterday. " he apologized.

" it's okay." I said.

" good. " she sighed in relief. That's when I saw his black faded eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat and had butterflies in my stomach, like I was re-falling in love with him.