Reunited

Niall's P.O.V.

The lady just came over the speakers telling us to buckle up cause we were landing. These 12 hours have been amazing. Not what I expected at all. I got to know Madison better so that's really good. She was shy at first and pretty much stuttered with every word but now she doesn't and I'm glad she got comfortable around me.

Me and Madison buckle up and hold on to our armrests. The plane started shaking a lot and then it went smooth. A loud beep came over signaling us that we landed.

"Section A may now get their luggage and exit the plane. Thank you for flying with us" the lady over the speaker said.

"Aw we're section C" Madison pouted.

"I know it sucks" I added.

10 minutes later they said our section could exit now.

"YES!" Liam shouted from the back.

Me and Madison started laughing and walked towards him with our bags.

"So. How was your flight?" I asked Liam with a smile on my face.

"Hell now let's go" he said and shoved past Madison and I.

We followed right behind him and got off the plane. Jesus there are so many people.

We entered the building to get our suitcases and waited out front.

"Hey there's Alex!" Madison yelled and ran towards them.

"And Zayn" Liam followed.

I ran over and fist bumped Zayn and hugged Alex.

"Where's Louis?" Alex whined.

"Umm .." Liam said looking around.

"Let me ring him up" Zayn said.

"Ring who up?" Louis said from about 10 feet away.

He was walking towards us with Perrie following right behind him.

"Zayn!" Perrie yelled and ran into Zayn's arms.

She even dropped all her luggage.

"I missed you darling. You alright?" he said and kissed the top of her head.

"Louis!" Alex yelled and ran to Louis.

"Hey sweetheart" he said.

He picked her up and spun her around then set her down. He leaned down and kissed her while me, Liam, and Madison just stood there.

"So many couples" Madison joked and covered her eyes.

"I know" I joked as well.

"Where's Marissa? I miss her so much" Liam said.

Most of our phones died so we had no way of calling each other.

I walked in between Liam and Madison and put my arms on each of their shoulders.

"I don't know man. Let's just wait. They should be here soon" I told him.

"Niall" Madison said and held out the 'l.'

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm hungry" she whined and rested her head on my arm.

"Me too" I added.

"Are you tired?" Zayn asked Madison.

"Yea" she said.

"Didn't you sleep?"

"Nope" she said and popped the 'p.'

"Me either" I said and raised my hand.

"Idiots" Perrie said and we laughed.

"Let's go to the café" Madison said and pulled me and Liam with her.

"You guys go. I'm waiting for Marissa" he said and walked back.

"Whatever you say" I said.

Harry's P.O.V.

We are completely lost. Marissa led us the wrong way. We've been walking around looking for at least someone but we don't see any of them. And it's crowded so that makes it harder.

"Just call one of them" I told her.

"Why me?"

"Cause my phone died"

She took out her phone and dropped it. I laughed at her and she picked it up.

"Aw" she said.

"What?" I said still laughing.

"It broke"

"Huh?"

"Yea my phone broke. As if it wasn't already cracked enough"

"Marissa" I groaned and scolded her.

"Sorry"

"We'll get you a new phone later" I told her.

"Okay now let's find them. I want to see Liam" she said and furrowed her eyebrows.

We walked around for about 5 minutes when she started grinning.

"What?" I said.

She pointed behind me and there was a café. I looked over and saw Niall and .. I think Madison sitting at a table.

"Finally!" I said and ran over to them with Marissa right behind me.

We ran inside the café and to their table where they were sitting on tall stools. I dropped my luggage and wrapped my arms around him and Marissa did too.

"What the- Harry? Marissa?" he said.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I said repeatedly and squeezed him tighter.

He started laughing and put his hand over mine and Marissa's then started laughing again.

We let go of him and pulled up two stools beside them. Our luggage was still on the floor but we left it.

"The others are looking for you guys. Especially Liam" Niall raised an eyebrow to Marissa with a smirk.

"Where are they?" she asked.

"Out front" Madison said.

Marissa jumped off her stool and picked up her luggage. She disappeared within seconds.

I turned back to Niall and Madison.

"We better start heading back with the others" Niall said and stood up.

He went and grabbed Madison's bags and handed them to her. She jumped off the stool and stood next to Niall while he grabbed his stuff.

"You coming or what?" he said.

"Right behind you" I said and jumped off the stool and picked up my stuff.

I caught up to them and stood next to Niall.

We were walking for awhile then out of nowhere Niall started singing the tune "Reunited."

"Reunited and it feels so good" he sang and group hugged the others and so did me and Madison.

"Group hug!" Louis yelled.

"I love you guys" Liam pretended to cry.

We all started laughing then pulled apart.

"So where to?" Niall asked Zayn.