On The Way

Madison's P.O.V.

"Soo who's paying for all the food?" Marissa said.

We all looked at each other and yelled "Not it!" except for Liam.

"Hey not fair! I had food in my mouth!" Liam complained.

"Haha! Sucks to suck!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He just glared at me and pulled out his wallet.

"I'll help you mate" Zayn said chuckling pulling out his wallet too.

We were still at Freddie's and we just finished eating. I'm really excited to meet this 'Niall' everyone keeps talking about. They say he's like a ball of joy with a sensitive side. I've also heard that Louis is really funny. Marissa told me that all the girls say that Harry is the 'sexy' one. I've heard a lot of intimidating stuff about Harry though. I want to meet Alexandria too. Marissa is really nice. I wonder what Alex is like?

After Liam and Zayn paid we all piled back into the car and started driving to the airport. Liam and Marissa were having an entire make out session while Zayn and Perrie held hands. I really miss Luke now.

We are still in the car. Damn how far is the airport? It's taking long. I was trying to get my mind off Luke but it's pretty hard with two couples in the same car as you.

"Turn on the radio" I said.

I was trying to distract myself.

"No. We're already here anyways" Zayn said.

I looked out the window and saw the big building. A smile spread across my face. As soon as Zayn parked the car I literally bolted out and grabbed my suitcase from the trunk.

"Wow slow down little miss perky pants" Liam said to me.

I ignored him and stared at the building.

"C'mon guys!" I whined stomping my feet.

They are still getting their suitcases out.

"Louis just said that him, Alex, Niall, and Harry are all inside already" Perrie said.

"Alright" Zayn said taking her hand.

We started walking inside the building and I started getting really nervous.

"Zayn what if you're friends don't like me?" I said facing him and walking backwards furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh shut up. They'll love you" he said. "Plus we got another shy one in there. Niall isn't too good around girls" he added.

"Oh okay" I nodded still walking backwards when I suddenly bumped into someone really hard.

"Opps. I'm so sorry!" I said realizing I knocked the person's stuff out of their hands.

I quickly bent down and picked up their bag handing it back to them.

"No it's alright love" the deep raspy voice said.

I looked up and was meet by a pair of green eyes and chocolate brown curls.