Morning

Madison’s P.O.V.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

“Ugh who is it?” I was in no mood to be woken up right now. I was having a really good dream that me and my boyfriend Luke were living together and well things got .. dirty.

“Have you started packing?” I instantly recognized my mum’s voice.

 “Packing for what?” were we going somewhere?

 “Don’t you remember? You’re going to that beach house in California with Zayn for the summer” she reminded me. Shit I forgot.

 “Sorry mum. I forgot” I really didn’t wanna go but my mum is making me.

 “It’s alright love. You got 2 hours so start packing” after that I heard her footsteps and knew she left. I checked my phone to look at the time. It’s 9:36 am. Great. I’m usually not up until 12. I stretched then rolled out of bed falling on the floor with a thump. I crawled to the door then stood up. I started laughing cause I probably looked like an idiot. I opened my door and walked down the hall to the door on my right which is the restroom. Once I was done using the restroom I decided to go to Zayn’s room. I opened the door and he was already done packing and laying down on his bed looking at his phone when he tilted his head up and noticed me.

“Geez ever learned how to knock?”

“Whatever” I said waving him off “how the hell are you done packing already?”

He just shrugged and continued typing. He’s probably texting his girlfriend, Perrie.

I turned around and started to leave his room but he called me back.

“What?” I said annoyed.

“Perrie, Alexandria, and Marissa are coming too”

“Who’s Alexandria and Marissa?” I knew Perrie cause she’s always over here.

“Alexandria is Louis girlfriend and Marissa is Liam’s girlfriend”

“Okay well I’m gonna invite Luke too then”

“No” he said firmly.

“What the hell? Why not?” I knew Zayn didn’t like Luke but I didn’t care. I met Luke a year ago at a football game and we really hit it off and started going on dates and stuff. Now we’re together but Zayn can’t stand him.

“No boyfriends” he said “and plus it’s my beach house so I get to decide who’s allowed and who isn’t and Luke ISN’T allowed”

“Let’s just see what mum has to say about this” I was about to walk away

“Mum and I already discussed it” he said with a smirk “she said “my house my rules” and that’s final. You can leave now.” He said motioning to the door.

“You’re such a douche”

“Whatever” he said and stood up and pushed me out the door locking it. I just stood there outside his room until he said “and start packing we’re leaving at 11:40!” then I walked back to my room. Great now I have to tell Luke that I won’t see him the entire summer. I took out my phone and called him. He answered on the fourth ring.

“Hey babe” he said in his deep morning voice

“Hi”

“Why are you up so early?” he questioned.

“Oh yea um I got some bad news” I was scared to tell him. How would he react?

“What is it?” he sounded nervous.

I explained everything to him but all he kept saying was “ok” and “sure”. Nice to see he cares. Once I got off the phone with him I started packing. It was now 9:54. I threw my whole wardrobe into my black suitcase along with 2 pairs of converse and 3 pairs of sandals and a pair of sunglasses my dad got me. I took about 45 minutes to pack so it was now 10:40. I had an hour to pass so I took a 15 minute shower. When I got out I decided to put on some white shorts with a lime green button up top and my navy blue converse. I let my hair down and ran down the stairs to eat breakfast. The smell of pancakes led me to the kitchen where my mum was at the stove and Zayn was eating at the table. I served myself 2 pancakes with scrambled eggs on the side and a glass of orange juice. I sat down across from Zayn and noticed how happy he looked so I just stared at his expression. He was literally smiling from ear to ear.

“What?” he said seeing I was watching him.

“Why are you so happy?” I said smiling.

“Because this is finally happening! Me, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry have been waiting for this day since the 7th grade!” he said happily pumping his fists in the air making me laugh. I’ve only met Liam and he’s really sweet. Zayn and the 4 of them made a pack that they would spend one of their summers together on a beach house so they started saving up to afford. I didn’t think they were serious but I guess they were. They did everything they could to get money and they did earn quite a lot.