Going into town with Lizzy

(Sorry about no updating in such a long time, I thank all who read up to this point, please tell me if you like it or not, I thank you again please have a good time reading this story)

I was doing my best to avoid places I knew Sebastian would be at but I still kept bumping into him and then he'd start to flirt with me then Ciel would be like, "Are you serious? flirting in my hallway, " then he'd walk off shaking his head and muttering words to himself. Right now I am in a big red dress waiting until Elizabeth came out of my room, "Lizzy! hurry up! your butler is waiting!" Lizzy told me that she got a new butler and I think she really likes me because she comes over almost everyday and I also think Ciel's a little jealous of my........popularity. I looked around nervously again in case Sebastian tries anything, AGAIN! I mean well, Sebastian's really sexy and all but it's just.......wait I did not just think that! anyway what I'm trying to say is that Sebastian's way too.....Flirty and......yeah~ lets just leave it like that. Plus the dress I'm wearing doesn't have any sleeves and I begged Lizzy to let me wear something with oh I don't know.............. Sleeves! I noticed a small shadow coming toward me and I heard a loud gulp escape my throat, by now I knew who it was.......Sebastian, I swore to myself silently and sneaked into the room across my room and I heard a knock on the door and a low sexy *cough*....er.....I meant a voice on the other side of the door, "Becky~ are you in?" I covered my mouth with my hands and shaked slightly. "She must be in the kitchen then, " okay note to self, 'DO NOT GO INTO THE KITCHEN!!!' I looked around and saw the room for the first time since I went inside, the wall paper was black and on the wall there was 4 butler outfits and I let out a loud gulp and thought, 'You got to be kidding me! I'm in the most sexy butler's room.....wait.....man why do I keep thinking that?! anyway I have to get out of- oh! what's that?!' I reached for a golden color thing under the bed. "Wow so even Sebastian has things under his bed, " I mumbled and pulled it out to reveal a girl and Sebastian, they were both smiling happily, arms locked into each other, Sebastian was wearing a cowboy outfit and the girl was wearing a cowgirl dress sort of thing, they looked like they were dancing, they were wearing cowboy and girl boots. I stared in shock until something opened the door and I quickly looked behind me and saw the one and only......Sebastian, "Beck-" he started but I looked down at the picture, "Sebastian, who's that?" he gulped and looked down at his black carpet.

"My......my wife, " my eyes opened in shock then he said, "But she's not alive anymore and our children have their great-great-great-great-great-great grand children, " I ran past him and opened my room door after handing him the picture roughly, I ran to Lizzy, who was still preparing her dress, she looked at me and asked, "Becky? what's wrong?" I ran over to her and hugged her, she was the only person I could think of to offer me comfort other than Ciel but he'd just get mad at me.

After an hour of crying we went off shopping, "Lizzy?" she looked at me smiling, "Yes Becky?" I shook my head and said, "Never mind," I stared out of the window thinking of Sebastian and the look on his face when I gave his picture to him, although it was really fuzzy because of the tears that were forming. I let out one big sigh and looked over at Lizzy, "Want to get something to eat?" she nodded and told the new plans to the butler driving, I have get to see him though, but his voice was very familiar but I couldn't remember. I looked out of the window and saw the stores go by in a blur and sighed looked at Lizzy and asked, "So, were are we going to go? after lunch?" she shrugged then I saw her brighten and said, "Let's get Sebastian and Ciel a present!" my eyes widened and I shook my head, "M-maybe just Ciel, is that okay?" she frowned, "But Sebastian needs a present too, " I looked at her and she gave me the pretty kitty face and I finally said, "Fine! Sebastian too! so just stop staring at me like that!" she smiled in victory as we went for our afternoon lunch together.

Right now we are at a shop that sells anything and everything, in other words.....a thrift shop. I picked up a pushie and smiled at it, 'It looks like Sebastian....sort of....' I thought and Lizzy came over to me and asked me, "Do you want that doll?" I blushed but nodded slowly she grabbed the doll and ran somewhere.