alone with a demon?

(Sorry I haven't updated on it for a while, I have been very busy and one of my teachers loves giving out stacks of homework and projects)

Right now Sebastian and I are going out to the town to buy some food and supplies for the manor. I guess everyone could tell I was still depressed about the whole Sebastian attack and everything so yeah~ right now we are in the carriage and almost at in town but not there yet. It was complete silence for a while until someone stopped the carriage, I looked out the window confused then someone came up to the window and said, "Give me all your money! if you don't! I'll harm the girl!" a man yelled and yanked me out of the carriage seat, he was very tall and held a knife to my throat. The man pressed the knife deeper into my throat, causing blood to slowly fall from the wound. I saw Sebastian glare a very, very, VERY! deadly glare that would probably kill anyone who looked into his eyes at the time. The air seemed to have a murder feeling, anyone could tell he was very, very, very, pissed off. He got up slowly from his seat and grabbed the persons neck in incredible speed, the man dropped the knife and Sebastian lifted him into the air, about to kill him there and then.

I locked my arm with his other arm and nudged toward him, "S-Sebastian, can we go now, weren't we in the middle of going shopping?" I asked, Sebastian seemed to look more human but he was still pissed and his eyes seemed to be imagining himself skinning the man with his bear hands, crushing bones, hearing his screams,  and so on. I saw the person run off with a frightened expression, screaming, he ran right into a tree and slumped down in shock that his little 'give me your money' thing failed. I looked in front of the carriage to see the driver had ran off, leaving us alone. I sighed and Sebastian climbed into the drivers place, I sat next to him, which later I noticed was a very very big mistake.

"Becky, " Sebastian started breaking the silence, "You look very cute today, " I looked down blushing, I was wearing a dress that, believe it or not, Lizzy picked out for me, I had white roses breaded in my hair, red roses on my dress (it was made like that), no sleeves but it was a warm day out, and a rose necklace that I bought a couple days ago and really liked it. He leaned over to me and traced my neck line, causing me to blush even more.

"U-um.....S-Sebastian....can you stop that.....please, " I asked shakily, he smiled and kissed my check, I blushed even harder.

"You sure you want me to stop? My little kitten?" Sebastian asked.

"I-I'm not a k-kitten, I-I'm a human and a-a girl so....um...please stop it?" I asked Sebastian 'although I really like it when he was like this but.......I mean.....ER.....I didn't just think that' I thought and mentaly scolded myself..

"You sound uncertain Becky~" my name rolled out of his mouth as if it didn't want to leave his perfect mouth.

I blushed harder. "I-I'm not, I-I know exactly what I w-want, " I said looking at the passing scenery nervously. I could feel Sebastian shift beside me. I looked over at his curious at what he was doing.

"Becky, " there was a long pause, "........never mind, " Sebastian said looking back at the road and we sat in silence for a while.

~back at the manor~

"Becky, I'm going to check on Finny, Mey-Rin, and Bardroy, their being to quiet, " Sebastian said as he helped me out of the carriage.

"Okay, " I said and nodded

 ~An hour later~

"Sebastian! Where did you go!?" I yelled at the empty manor.

I heard a twig break and my head looked the way the sound was, Sebastian stood over a pile of twigs for some odd reason, (????) I looked up at him, "Sebastian? what are you doing on a pile of sticks?" I asked.

He jumped down and landed silently, he stood up and dusted off some dirt from his pants, "Beth, it seems no one is at the manor, I'm afraid, " he said

"Where did everyone go then?" I asked

"I don't know that yet Becky, " I tried to refuse the blush that was beginning to form on my cheeks.

Then I relized. Alone. With Sebastian. No Ciel. No Mey-Rin. No Finnian. No anyone. Just me. And Sebastian. The blush I had been fighting with finally rose to my cheeks and Sebastian came toward me. Closer and closer. "U-um, C-Ciel should be back soon!" I yelled and ran toward the, clearly, empty manor. Leaving Sebastian alone, although a part of me didn't want to, a part of me wanted to stay with him, to kiss him, to Love him, but I will not allow myself to fall in love with him. No. Not him.