One

•Milana's POV•

"Wake up darling we're leaving soon!"

"Mom I don't wanna get out of bed"

"Cmon Mil we gotta drive 15 hours to Omaha. Don't make this harder then it already is kiddo."

Finally after 10 minutes of laying in my bed I got up. I checked the time 3:30am.

"Ughhh, Mom!! can I go back to bed!!?"

I heard footsteps walking down the hall into my room.

"Quit shouting." My brother hisses at me.
"Quit making cat noises you freak."
"Mom tell Mil to quit being a bitch and get up"
"Jacob!! Apologize to your sister!! Now!"
"Oh my godddd I'm soooo sorry you're a little bitch and won't appreciate what moms doing for you.."

I got up and walked over to my brother almost punching the shit outta him.

"Look dude I'm leaving today so don't start shit alright. I'll get outta your hair once I'm gone and you probably won't see me again."
"Good I don't wanna see you!"
"Jacob quit harassing your sister please.. I've had enough of you to.." My dad said walking downstairs probably to make some coffee.
"Sorry dad." We both said.
"Now get OUT" I pushed my little brother back shutting and locking my door.

I turned around and grabbed the outfit off of the end of my bed putting it on quickly and grabbing the hoodie that I had worn to bed. I was wearing black Joggers, and a simple white T-Shirt that said "Where's the Coffee?" and my black sandals. Today's the day I was leaving for Nebraska. I'm super excited yet nervous for College. I walked out my bedroom door after grabbing my purse and phone looking into my room for one last time.
"Im gonna miss you" I whispered to myself.
"Quit talking to yourself Mil it's freaky" My little brother said jokingly.
I turned around flipping him off and pulling my old bedroom door shut. We walked downstairs to find my dad drinking coffee and mom putting the rest of my stuff In the car.

"Jacob come help me please."
"No. it's Mil's stuff make her do it."
"Yalls father wants to speak with her. now come."

I walked in the kitchen and looked at my father. he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Dad.. cmon now don't cry. I'll be fine."
"You've just grown up so fast.. Already going off to college.. so, so far away."
"Dad I'll come visit I promise."
"I know sweetie, I know."

My dad stood up and pulled me into a hug. My mother walked in followed by my brother and joined the hug making my brother join to.

"Alright guys I don't wanna cry so can we leave?" My dad nodded his head yes and we walked out the door. And that was the last time I saw that house again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhh I'm backkk!! with a new story!! I'm so excited for this one!! I'm really hoping to finish it.

I'm gonna be updating a new chapter soon. I just have to write a few chapters and I'll try to update everyday.