Two

•Milana's POV•

I was settling into my new apartment right outside UNO bringing the rest of my boxes in out of my car. I only had a box left and three suit cases. I'm not real sure how I fit it in my car. but I did.  

"Excuse me Miss, would you like some help with that?" I look up to see a brown haired boy with deep brown eyes staring at me.
"Umm, sure yeah.. thanks"
He took the box from me and smiled. I lead the way all the way up to my apartment room.

"Where do you want it?"
"Just anywhere, I have to go through all of it anyway." I turned to look at him as he set the box down.
"Thanks for helping me...."
"Jack, the names Jack. and what's yours?"
"Milana but please call me Mil."
"Mil. I like it." I looked down and smiled.
"Thank you.."
"Would you like some help unpacking?"
"Um sure yeah. that'd be nice. I just gotta get the last few bags out of my car.."
"I'll go with you."

I followed Jack out of my apartment and down the two flights of stairs to my car. He grabbed the biggest bag and I grabbed my purse and traveling bag and shut my door and trunk. I turned around to find Jack gone disappearing up the stairs. I ran up after him into my apartment and shut my door.

"Thanks for the help Jack."
"No problem." He smiled at me.
"So are you new here Mil?"
"Yeah actually I got here this morning. All the way from Alabama."
"Wow really? that's a far drive and I thought the drive from my parents house was far. which was 30 minutes away!" I laughed at what Jack had said.
"Yup it's a pretty far drive just to go to college."
"Wait you're going to UNO?"
"Yup it's why I'm here."
"Wow me too. me and my buddy Jack are rooming."
"I have no roommate. Lucky me I guess." He lightly laughed.
"Yup me and jack actually live next to you. and our buddies Nate and Sammy live across from you."
"Oh nice. is this your first year of college Orr..?"
"Yup my first year. Sam and Nate have already been for a year. said it was a pretty good school."
"Oh cool. what are you majoring in?" I asked while opening up one of the boxes filled with pictures and frames.
"Umm not sure actually.. how about you..?" Jack said watching my every move closely.
"Same. I'm here because I got a scholarship for cheering but i don't know if it's what I wanna do for the rest of my life. I have a lot of other talents."
"Really you cheered? I didn't see you as that type of girl."
"Yup I cheered just about all of my life."
"Wow that's cool."

•G's POV•

I was watching Milana closely. She looked so damn cute looking at those pictures of her and some boy and what looks like to be her family.
"Who's that? your boyfriend?" I said referring to the picture of her and some blonde headed boy.
"No actually. I don't have a boyfriend. that's my.. um older brother.. who umm.. passed.."
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.. I feel like an idiot" She giggled at me.
"No Jack it's fine you didn't know."
"Do you mind if I sit next to you..?"
"no not at all. here I'll scoot over."
I watched her move over a little on the couch. I went over and sat next to her.
"I'm still deciding what pictures to put in the frames and my scrap book. all of these pictures are of my friends and family. so no boyfriend that you have to worry about." She said winking at me and laughing.
"Well good because there's no girl you've gotta worried about. although I do have my eye on one."
"and who's that?" she asked laughing.
"Well she just so happens to be in this room."
"Hmm I wonder who that could be."

She's so cute the way she laughs. The way she smiles. The way she flirts, and she's just so sexy it's hard to control myself. I wanna make her mine.

"So, do you have a phone Miss...?"
"White. my last names white. and yes I do actually." She handed me her phone with the contact list already pulled up.
I typed in my number and put my name as 'Jack G😍💜'.
"Here ya go" I handed her back her phone she looked at the name.
"G?"
"oh right my last names Gilinsky.. I should've told you that."

"Gilinsk?? Where you at bro?" I heard my best friend Jack yell.
"Next door man!"
I heard the door open and behind it was Jack, Sammy, and Nate.
"Aye boy were going to get food but looks like you're pretty busy here.." Jack said laughing.
"Nah man I just met her. Her names Milana."
"Call me Mil. please." Milana said standing up and walking over to the boys me following her.
"Well hello there, Mil. you look mighty cute." Johnson said grabbing her hand and kissing it. She giggled and shyly smiled.
"Johnson back off. I call dibs man."
Mil turned and looked at me smiling.
"Yeah Johnson." She said laughing at J's reaction and hugging me.
"Well damn, Gilinsk you've already taken the cute girl. There's none left" Johnson said pouting.

•Milana's POV•

I laughed at J's words.
"There's plenty of girls. now I heard one of you fine boys talking about food."
Jack looked at me like he was hurt.
"How come they get fine and all I get it cute?"
I rolled my eyes at him.
"You are totally fine yourself Gilinsky."
Jack introduced me to his to other friends and we left going to the nearest Taco Bell.
We got all the way downstairs and I realized I left my phone, Wallet and keys.
"Crap!"
"What Mil?" Jack said.
"I left my phone, wallet and keys in my room."
"I'll go grab it. Guys wait up!!"
The boys turned around quickly a little ahead of us.
"Mil left her stuff wait for me."
"Alright whatever." The boys said walking back towards me as Jack ran up the steps.

He came back down a few minutes later with My phone and keys. but no wallet.
"Jack, where's my wallet? I need it to buy food."
"No you don't love. consider this our first and not last date." he said winking at me.
"What if I don't want it to be a date?"
"Are you saying you don't wanna go on a date with me?"
"Would you two quit flirting?? Some of us want food" Johnson said giving us the finger.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. We taking my car?" G said.
"How about Mil drives?" Johnson suggested.
"Guys I don't know my way around here."
"We'll show you babe." Nate said smirking at G.
"Don't flirt with my girl Nathan. I'll kick your ass."
"She's not your girl dude. you can't claim her yet."
"Yeah whatever. Do you wanna drive Milana?" Sammy asked me smiling.
"Sure why not. but don't call me that call me Mil." I said glaring at Sammy.
"Well then. I was scared G might punch me." Sam said laughing.
I walked towards my car the boys following. I unlocked and and got in, G sitting in front and Nate, Sam, and J sitting in the back.
"Mil hand me your phone." J said.
I handed J my phone and the three boys put their numbers and names in my phone.

*30 minutes later*

We finally arrived at Taco Bell after Jack gave me the wrong directions three times.

"Jack you suck ass at directing." J said getting out of the car slamming my car door.
"Aye boy chill. take that shit out on Gilinsk not my car." Johnson just rolled his eyes at me.

•G's POV•

I watched everyone walk into Taco Bell but I called back Johnson.
"Aye Jack come here a sec."
"What is it G?"
"Why the hell are you being rude to Milana? she didn't do nothing to you man. chill out."
"Look Gilinsky I don't know what you're problem is but you need to chill. you just met the girl."
"Okay yes. but i would like to get to know her. and date her. I actually want a relationship with her. I don't wanna fuck this up."
"I respect that. but don't take it out on me man."
"yeah whatever. let's go in."

Me and Jack walked back in as they were ordering.
"Hey Mil. What you get love?" I said after ordering and we were waiting for our food.
"Just two tacos and a drink. I'm not to hungry."

*After dinner back at the apartments*

•Milana's POV•

Jack walked up stairs with me to my apartment while the boys went to play basket ball.
"Jack, you can go play with your friends.."
"I will I just wanted to make sure you got here safe."
"Aww you're to sweet. Thanks for dinner Jack." I blushed a little.
"No problem babe." After he said that he leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away after a few seconds.
"That was.." He started.
"..wow.." I said after him.
He laughed a little and hugged me.
"I'll see you later Mil alright?"
"Yeah. Bye Jack." I smiled and waved at him as he walked off.
And that was the last time I heard from Jack Gilinsky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~