Three

•Milana's POV•

It's been 2 months and I haven't heard from Jack since. We're going on break for 2 weeks and I have no where to go. So I'm staying in my dorm the whole week. Spending Thanks Giving alone.

I walked out of my apartment walking down the steps to get into my car. As I was about to get in I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw G.

"Jack?"
"Mil. I'm so so so sorry."
"I don't understand.."
"Milana I got so scared I was gonna mess things up with you.. I'm so sorry.."
"Jack, why don't you have a jacket on? it's freezing out here. Get in the car."
I hopped in my car and waited as Jack got in next to me.
"Mil I'm sorry" Jack said as he closed the door.
"Jack it's fine." I said leaning over and hugging him back to warmth.
"We were both busy. I understand. Why are you here? in the cold."
"I was supposed to go to my parents but I saw your car was still here and I wanted to talk to you and apologize. But why are you here?"
"My family doesn't want me to come home. "
"Awh... Mil.. I'll spend Thanksgiving with you love."
"You have a family to go to Jack."
"Don't worry I'll call and I say I can't make it. please. let me stay with you."
"Okay fine. I gotta go to the store."
"I'll give directions."
"Oh god no. I know where the store is babe."
"Wait you called me babe." Jack said pulling away from our hug. I giggled at him.
"Yes I did. it's because I like you."
"You do?"
"Yes Jack. I really do. No guy has every had the nerve to apologize to me for not talking to me when we were both busy. And you're sweet and honest. And you're really cute. and you're nice to be around Jack."
"Mil.. I've always liked you.. since we met.. I just.. I get so nervous around you. you're so sweet and kind.. and you're so beautiful.. and.." Jack was about to continue but I cut him off by kissing him.

*after the break*

Me and Jack started dating. and let's just say I've never been happier. He's the sweetest guy ever. but greatly we only have one month of school left and then we get to spend the whole summer together until next semester.

*Incoming call*
Jacob😋💙

"Babe, someone's calling you!" I heard Jack yell from the kitchen.
"Cominggggg!!!"
I ran all the way into the kitchen from jacks apartment because I was helping J and picked up my phone and took it off the charger not even bothering to see who's calling.

*Call with Jacob*
"Hello?"
"Hey big sis"
"Jacob..? hey? what's up?"
"Mom wanted to know if you were coming home for your Christmas break. or just waiting till after when you're outta school."
"Jacob... mom didn't tell you..?"
"No what..? Milana..?"
"Jacob.. I'm not coming back home.. I'm staying in Omaha.. with my boyfriend Jack. y'all are coming to visit me for Christmas buddy.."
"Mil! you can't do this!! you promised dad!!"
"dude dads okay with it. nothing's changed but y'all coming to visit me.. that's it.."
"you promised you would come back home Milana. you promised."
*Call ends.*

I set my phone on the counter and sat at the kitchen table with my head in my hands.
"Babe what's wrong?"
Jack came and sat next to me.
"It's my brother.. he's mad I'm not coming back.. and that they're coming to visit me.. and not me go to them.."
"Babe it'll be fine.. he'll be here next week and he'll get over it. it'll be okay babe."
"I know I just can't believe no one told him.."

*Incoming call*
Mommy❤️

Jack handed me my phone telling me I had a call.

*Call with mom*
I put my mom on speaker.
"Hey mom"
"Hey darling. Jacobs not taking this well"
"I know mom. but he will be fine."
"I know but try telling him that. he thinks the world over because he has to go to Omaha."
"I know mom. but I'm not leaving. this is my first Christmas with Jack."
"I know kiddo. and that's fine. we're coming to you. but your brother hates it."
"I know mom."
"but hey we're leaving tomorrow. thought we'd come early since you're already on break and Christmas is next week."
"yeah. sounds great mom."
"well I'll let you go. you sound busy."
"yeah I was helping J with some girl stuff."
"Is J a girl?"
me and Jack both laughed.
"no mom. he's a boy. he has a date. and he's nervous."
"shut up Milana!!!"
we could hear J yell.
and we all laughed.
"I'll talk to you later mom."
"Bye sweetie."
*Call ends.*

"kill me!"
"What babe?"
"they're coming early." I groaned.
"babe it'll fine. besides I get to meet your parents."
"Nope. nope. nope. I'm dead goodbye."
I said running into my room and jumping on my bed.
"Millll!!!! you can't be dead!! my date!" I heard J yell from my living room.
Jack ran all the way into my room and jumped in bed next to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled my back into him.
"Babe, it'll all be fine."
"Get outta bed and help me!"
"With what J?? you're ready?"
I said looking at J standing in my doorway.
"Oh god. no I'm not I'm so nervous."
"Stop bro you'll be fine. you're Jack Johnson. chill."
Jack said trying to calm Johnson down.
"You're right. and if she doesn't like me for me. then fuck her. which I might do."
J said with a wink.
"You little fuckboy."
I said laughing at him.

*Skip to tomorrow after her parents come*

•G's POV•

I've met Milana's family and they seem really cool and really nice. I'm not sure if her dad likes me though. Me and Mil and her brother were sitting on her couch while her parents were sitting on the love seat.

"So Jack you're the reason my sister won't come home anymore."
Mil's little brother said obviously pissed off.
"Jacob you promised you wouldn't start." Mil said giving her brother a glare.
"Yeah and you promised you'd come home."
"I'm gonna go Mil. I'll see you later."
I got up and walked out of Mil's apartment before she could say anything.

•Milana's POV•

"Really Jacob?? you had to start didn't you! can't you just get to know him? he's a really nice guy and he didn't do anything wrong."
"I didn't wanna come here Milana. I wanted to stay home for Christmas like I always do. you promised dad you would come back. and I thought that meant you would. but you lied."
"Oh my god Jacob you're just lucky we can actually spend Christmas together. mom and dad didn't drive 15 hours for us to FIGHT! now get over YOURSELF!"
Jacob flipped me off and stomped his way into the guest room he was sleeping in. I looked at my parents and walked out the front door slamming it behind me.

•G's POV•

I heard someone walk into my apartment.
"Hello?? babe is that you? I'm in my room!"
I heard footsteps and saw Mil walk into my room with tears streaming down her face. I quickly got up walking over to her pulling her into a hug.

"Babe what happened?"
"I basically told him to get over himself and that he needed to grow up. and I'm just upset because he's my brother and he's mad at me.."
"He'll be ok. Eventually your brother will be over it." Jack said pulling me out of the hug and looking at me.
"I just.. I hate when he's mad at me. He's my little brother. He's annoying. And sometimes I hate him. But sometimes he reminds me of my older brother. Like someone I can talk to..."
I was interrupted by Jacob who slung the door open looking at me.
"I remind you of Seth...?"
"Sometimes Jacob. You remind me of him when you're actually being nice and we're really getting along."
Jacob walked over to me pulling me into a tight hug "I'm sorry Mil"

-------------------------------------------------------------