Chapter Two- Smut

You have been warned. This is smut. You have been warned.

Harry and Draco were in detention, both of them having to clean around McGonagall's office and classroom. It was after the war and Harry and Draco had gotten into a fight. That's why they had detention.
Harry was cleaning madly and furiously. He didn't want to be here. Not did he have the time. He wanted to be with Ginny.
Draco has stared at the gorgeous boy in front of him with longing eyes as he madly cleaned. Draco realized he had liked Harry, after the war.

Harry kept scrubbing and cleaning, wiping dust of the desk, until he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He gasped slightly, but kept cleaning, not wanting Malfoy to know that he had an affect on him at all.
Malfoy gripped tighter, wanting a reaction. He still didn't get one.

Harry gasped and dropped his duster as he felt Draco grind his bottom front half on Harry's bottom back half. Draco smirked.
Draco could see Harry's erection start to grow.
"Feeling dirty are we, Potter?" he asked teasingly and grinded harder.

Draco's erection had been growing as he grinded on Harry. Harry could feel Draco's hard on his thigh. He gasped, not only at the feeling, but at the size.

"You feel that Potter, that's going to be inside you." Draco whispered.
Harry gasped at the dirty talk of the boy who has hated him for years. Draco turned Harry around to face him. Harry was a blushing mess.
Draco ripped his shirt off and then Harry's. Harry gasped lightly. He looked at Draco's chest and then abdomen. He was fit and so was Harry. They spent a moment just staring at each other.
Draco grabbed Harry's legs and wrapped them around his waist as he pressed his lips to Harry's harshly. Harry had kissed him just as rough. Both boys were moaning messes.
Harry unzipped and unbuttoned Draco's pants and pulled them down slowly and teasingly.
Draco groaned. "Faster Potter." He begged.

Harry grabbed Draco's length and then put the whole thing in his mouth. He bobbed his head back and forward and Draco moaned his name, begging and pleading for more. Draco pulled Harry back up, pulling his hair. Draco was panting.

He took off Harry's pants and grabbed his length as he wanked him off. Harry moaned and rolled his head back, eyes closing. Draco smirked.

"Open your eyes. Potter." Malfoy demaded sexily. He opened his eyes and looked at Malfoy, eyes full of pleasure and lust.
Draco put out two fingers and opened Harry's mouth. "Suck. Now." He said.
Harry started to suck on his fingers. He licked them, making sure they were covered in all saliva.

As Draco pulled out his fingers, he teased Harry by putting them right at his entrance, but not inside. Harry moaned at the feeling.

"Please. Malfoy! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Harry begged. Draco smirked.
"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. What did you say?" he asked teasingly.

"FUCK ME MALFOY! FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK! JUST FUCK ME!" he yelled, lustfilled eyes locked with Draco's. Draco jammed his two fingers inside Harry. Harry moaned loudly.

"More. Draco... More." Harry begged but was barely able to speak. Draco added another finger, pressing Harry harder against the wall.

"You like that eh, Potter?" Draco spat. Harry nodded. Draco added another finger, thrusting harder. Not even needing to thrust as Harry kept thrusting his hips front, begging for more.

Draco hit his prostate everytime.

Draco pulled out his fingers and then aligned himself at Harry's enterance.

"This may hurt, Potter." Draco warned as he thruster into Harry. He stood there for a second. Harry then nodded, warning him that He could move. Draco moved slowly. Harry moaned. Draco started to pick up the pace, thrusting harder and faster.

Harry looked up at Draco moaning. Both boys moaning. Draco moaning Harry's name whilst Harry moaned Draco's name.

Harry didn't care about Ginny at the moment.

Draco moaned loudly, his thrust getting sloppier as both boys came so close to coming.

"I'm... Gonna-" Harry let out a cry as he came all over Draco's and his chest. Draco came inside of Harry. Harry feeling fuller with the heat.

"That felt nice." Draco said. Harry looked at him.

"It did." He agreed.

They changed into their clothes. Then, suddenly just as they had gone back to cleaning Professor McGonagall came inside her class.

"Boys are you alright, students have told me they heard noises?" she sounded concern.
"Nothings wrong ma'am." Draco said, but He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.
"Just having a bit of fun." He smirked.

"Oh." Professor McGonagall knew and then she slightly smiled. "Okay, then."

She walked out.
Harry and Draco looked at ecahother and the burst out into laughter.

____________________

THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE DRARRY ONE SHOTS.